59

Thank you @KellyMike9 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you liked the part where Drew talk about hid feelings for Regina and talked about getting his girl back in "Don't mess with the Queen"!

I looked up from my paperwork for a moment to see Raven walk into the conference room. "Hey, Dulce."

"Hi," she said sitting on the table beside my work. I leaned back in my chair. She grabbed my hand and rested it on her bare thigh. "Are you busy?"

I started running my hand up and down her thigh. "Not extremely, why?"

She chuckled and anxiously ran her hand through her hair. "Artemis wanted to spend the day with you. She's been begging."

I smiled. I leaned forward and put both my hands on her thighs. "Bring her out." Raven leaned down and pecked my lips. She closed her eyes. When she opened them again, her eyes were silver. "Hey, beautiful."

"Artemis missed mate."

I picked her up and pulled her down to straddle my lap. I leaned forward kissing her cheek. "I've missed you too."

"Can mate spend the day with Artemis?"

"I need to finish a couple of things first but then I'm all yours." She nodded and started getting up. I pulled her back down across my lap and wrapped my arm securely around her waist. "I didn't say you can leave."

"Mate is busy."

I kissed her neck. She moaned and squirmed on top of me. "You're sitting with me while I work okay?" She nodded. She laid her head on my chest. I gently touched her arms and legs while I finished my work. When I was done, she was fast asleep on my lap. I picked her up and walked us to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed.

I walked over to the room next door and checked on the babies. Robin and Jay were playing with their toys. Their nanny was reading a book in the corner. She looked up at me. She bowed her head. "Alpha Xavier."

"Have you had lunch yet Amy?" she shook her head. "Go get some food, I'll stay with them." she smiled and nodded. She got up and walked out of the room. Robin crawled over to me. I picked her up and bounced her in my arms. "Hello, my little princess."

She nuzzled her face into my neck. I set her back down in her playpen next to Jay. Artemis walked in. she walked over to the babies and sat down beside her. The babies crawled onto her lap. She ran her fingers along their cheeks. "Babies are so tiny."

"I know they are." she sat with them until Amy came back with her food. I held out my hand for Artemis. "Come on beautiful." she lifted the babies off of her and grabbed my hand. I walked us out of the room and back to our bedroom. I sat down on the couch and pulled her to my lap. "What do you want to do today Artemis?"

"Artemis will do whatever mate wants to do."

I smiled. "Today's about you, my love."

She started playing with her fingers. I grabbed her hands and kissed her palms. Artemis rarely ever takes over so she's very shy with me. "Could mate and Artemis go for a walk?"

"Of course." she got off my lap. I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the palace. She shifted and started running around. I laughed. She came over to me nudging my leg. "Not today beautiful."

She ran ahead of me. I walked behind her as she ran around in the grass and flowers. I followed her to the garden. She shifted back and walked around. I came up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. "Mate loves Artemis right?"

"Of course I do beautiful, you know that."

"Raven has been with both mates."

I turned her around in my arms. "He insisted." I pulled her against me and tilted her head up to look at me. "Is that what this is about? You think I don't love you because I haven't been with you?"

"Artemis is sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about." I picked her up, letting her wrap her legs around my waist. I kneeled down on the ground and laid her on her back. I started kissing her gently. She smiled as she kissed me back. I took my clothes off. I reached down between her legs. She was already soaking wet. I started kissing down her neck. "Good girl."

"Please." I kissed her mark as I pushed inside of her. She moaned as I groaned against her neck. I started off slow to give her time to adjust but it soon became too hard. I thrusted in and out of her fast and hard. She was moaning uncontrollably underneath me.

"Artemis," I groaned out as she finished, making me finish inside of her. I didn't bother pulling out. I rolled us over and threw my jacket on top of her. She snuggled into my chest. I kissed the top of her head. "Time to sleep, beautiful." I waited until she was asleep on my chest before letting myself drift off to sleep.

I woke back up with her staring at me with her beautiful emerald eyes. She smiled at me. "Hi baby." she leaned down and pecked my lips. "Did you and Artemis have a good day?" I nodded. I groaned as she lifted herself off of me. "Oh, you guys had a really good day."

I chuckled. "You're not jealous are you?"

"Not at all." she teleported us back to the bedroom. She stood up. She held her hand out for me. "I need a shower, I have grass everywhere." I quickly stood up from the bed and picked her up. "No sex," she squealed.

"Oh, we're having sex." I brought her into the shower and even though she was at first against it, we ended up having sex. And against the wall and on the bed.
***********************************************************************************************
So this chapter was 100% not originally planned. I thought this idea up over the weekend and I decided to write it. I hope you liked it! If you are liking this story, please take a few seconds to vote. It truly means a lot to me.