30

She rolled her eyes at me. She put her hand in mine letting me walk her to the dance floor. We stood in front of each other and curtsied. We stepped to each other bringing our opposite arms up to touch hands. We stepped backward before doing it again with our other hands. "Raven people are going to talk." She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, no people we don't know are going to talk about us," I said sarcastically. Maggie gave me a serious look. "Will you relax?"

"People are going to assume something's going on when they realize you're dancing with me but not Xavier."

"Who cares. What do they think I'm gonna have babies with you?" I asked. She rolled her eyes at me. "Well, we'd make some pretty hot and talented babies if you think about it."

Dulce. I turned my head to look at Xavier who was sitting on his throne. He was staring at the two of us. The only babies you should be talking about are our own.

I stuck my tongue out at him. He smiled softly shaking his head. "Xavier won't like you talking like that."

"Oh, he doesn't." I chuckled. We spun around each other. I saw from the corner of my eye someone familiar. I stopped dancing and looked closer. I ran through the crowd as fast as I could in a long dress and heels. Jumping into his arms, he caught me staggering backward a step to regain his balance. "Donnie."

"Hey, little bird." He said wrapping his arms around me. He spun us around in a small circle. "Are you alright?"

He set me down on the ground keeping his arms around me. "Better now that you're here. What are you doing here?"

He tilted his head back. "Your dad brought me, he said it was only fair that I get to see you again."

Dad walked up to us. He gave me a small apologetic smile. "Raven, I am so sorry. I didn't have a choice but to let you go."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I understand and I forgive you." He sighed in relief and hugged me back.

"Raven" smiled Piper from behind dad. I smiled back and hugged her. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I said. I looked down at her dress. "And you look absolutely beautiful" she wore a long yellow tank top dress with a small slit in the leg and matching yellow heels.

"Donnie" squealed Maggie as she jumped into his arms.

He laughed. "Hey mags." I went back to Donnie. He wrapped his arms around both our shoulders. "I got my two favorite girls back. Do you think Xavier will let me stay a few days?"

"I think I can convince him." We started walking towards him when Serena stopped us. "Oh, Donnie this is Serena, Xavier's younger sister. Serena this is my best friend Donnie I told you about."

She stared at him in a daze. "Evergreen and pears."

I stared at her confused. "Huh?"

She looked to me reaching her hand out. "Can I speak to you please?"

"Yeah," I whispered grabbing her hand. "I'll be right back." She walked us away from them. "Is everything alright?"

"I want to put this as delicately as I can." She said softly. I grabbed both of her hands and smiled at her. "Donnie is my mate."

I looked at her in shock. "He is?"

She nodded. "I think I knew the first time I smelled him on you but I guess I confirmed it when I just met him."

"Okay, lemme tell him." I squeezed her hands before going back over to Donnie. I grabbed his hand and pulled him away. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Serena is your mate."

He stared at me for a moment to see if I was lying. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. He looked over my head at her. "She is beautiful."

"You're okay with it?"

He nodded. "How can I not be? There is nothing I can do to change it."

I looked down at my hands. "I don't wanna lose you."

He pulled me towards him and hugged me. "You won't ever lose me little bird. It just means we can't get married."

I chuckled. "Please, I'd marry Maggie before you." He squeezed me once before releasing me. "C'mon i'll let you meet her properly."

We walked back over to Serena. She was playing with her hair nervously looking at anything but us. Donnie stepped in front of her reaching out his hand for her. "Would you like to dance with me beautiful?"

She smiled softly, her cheeks going rosy from a blush. "I'd love to," she whispered softly placing her hand in his.

He walked them over to the dance floor. She was entranced by everything he did. They started making small talk that made her blush even more. He was always a charmer and it wasn't very surprising she's falling head over heels for him in a matter of minutes. "Maggie, i have to go talk to Xavier, you should find Lorenzo."

She nodded and went off to go find him. I made my way over to him sitting on the throne beside him. He grabbed my hand. He started making circular patterns with his thumb on the top of my hand. "I see Donnie, your sister, and your father made it."

"Yeah they did," I whispered. "Oh, and I found out something."

"What?"

"Donnie is Serena's mate."

He chuckled. "I know, she mind linked with me as soon as she felt it."

I squeezed his hand. "Can he stay?"

He nodded. "Of course. I'm not going to keep my baby sister from her mate."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

***********************************************************************************************

Piper's dress

Oh yay, Donnie's back and Serena's his mate? What a plot twist

Oh yay, Donnie's back and Serena's his mate? What a plot twist. Well, I knew about it but y'all didn't. Happy Saturday everyone!