25

A knock on the door made my eyes look up at the door. I kicked my legs down and landed back on my feet from my handstand. I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Serena. She smiled at me. "Hello, Raven. My mother told me you would be joining us for dinner tonight."

I nodded. "It looks like it."

"Well, I've come to grab you and get you ready for dinner." She said.

"Umm okay," I said as I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. As I walked with Serena I turned to her. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"My suite. I had the maids set out some dresses for you that Xavier approved."

I rolled my eyes. "I have to wear a dress Xavier approved?"

She nodded her head. "Xavier would have a fit if you wore a dress he didn't like. And as much fun as it is to watch him have a fit I don't know how safe you would be."

I nodded my head in agreement. "I guess you're right." we continued walking through multiple hallways before we arrived at a large wooden door. She opened it to reveal a large white room with colorful paint splatters covering the walls. She had black plush couches and chairs in the main living room area and an opening leading into another room which I'm guessing is her bedroom. "It's pretty."

She smiled. "Thank you. I'm guessing it's a lot more Accommodating than Xavier's room."

I furrowed my eyes in confusion. "I was in Xavier's room?"

She nodded. "You really think he'd let you sleep anywhere else?" I shrugged. "Come on. Your dresses are on my bed."

I nodded and followed Serena into her adjoining bedroom. I walked up to the bed to see three beautiful dresses laid out. The first one was strapless and white going down just below my knee. That one was a no, I didn't want Xavier to see me in white, he might start thinking of weddings. I cringed at that thought. The second one was tight blood red with Cleavage down to my belly button. Another no, as beautiful as the dress is I'm not about to wear it with his family around. The last one was a tight long dark blue tank top dress with enough cleavage to keep me respectable. I picked it up and turned to her holding the dress up against me. "Will this one look okay?"

She nodded. "You're gonna look great, lemme get some jewelry while you change."

I pulled my shirt over my head and took off my skirt leaving me in just a thong. I unzipped the dress and carefully stepped into it. I pulled the straps up to my shoulders and brought my hands behind my back to try to zip it up. I felt somebody come up behind me and zip it up all the way. I turned around to see Serena holding some jewelry and her hand. "Thanks."

She nodded. She inhaled slowly and her face scrunched up in confusion. "That smell... it lingers on you... evergreen and pears." She spoke softly as if in a daze.

I looked at her questioningly. "That's probably Donnie you're smelling, my best friend. I'm around him so much some people say his cologne stays on me."

She nodded. "Interesting... anyways umm I think this silver choker and diamond earrings will look good on you."

She handed the jewelry to me and I placed the chain around my neck. I put the earrings into my lowest ear holes leaving the rest of my ears bare. "Look good?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Perfect. Come on I want to do your makeup before we go."

She pulled me into her adjoining bathroom and sat me down on a stool in front of a huge mirror. She pulled out a big makeup box setting it on the sink. She opened it up to reveal stacks of makeup. "Serena, can I ask you something?"