41

"Xavier are you ready?" I called out, putting in my hoop earrings. I slipped on my black stilettos as Xavier walked out of the closet. He wore black slacks and a white button-up shirt with his sleeves rolled up showing off his muscular forearms.

Xavier looked me up and down coming closer to me. He gently bit his bottom lip taking me in. I wore a tight peach-orange two-piece tube top and maxi skirt outfit that showed off my figure. "My my Dulce, you get more beautiful every time I see you."

He grabbed me by my hips and gently pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Don't tempt me, Xavier. I really want to go to this party."

"Then don't dress so tempting Dulce." He whispered against my neck. He gently ran his hand down my neck, down my shoulder, down my waist to stop at the top of my thigh. He went back up then back down slowly and softly. I sucked in a breath. "Are you ready for your party?"

I scoffed at him. "Oh, I am so not having sex with you tonight," I whispered.

He chuckled kissing my neck. "We'll see about that."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we left our suite. In the elevator, he kissed along my neck. He wrapped his other arm around my waist when the elevator let another man inside. He growled into my neck. I rolled my eyes. I ran my hand down his arm. "Relax."

His muscles were tense until then. He relaxed and released me slightly. When the man left, he seemed to relax further. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Zeus and I don't like other men around you especially now that we're mated."

"I know," I whispered. We walked out to the front and into the limo where Maggie and Lorenzo were waiting. She wore a red spaghetti strap romper with lace designs on the top. Her hair was pulled up into two tight buns. Lorenzo wore a pair of blue jeans and a simple white T-shirt. "Don't you two look nice."

She smiled. "Well look at you." She laughed. "Why do you have to one-up me?"

I shrugged. "You won Mags, I have to one-up you." I threw my legs on Xavier as we drove to a hotel where the party was being hosted. Donnie and Serena went to dinner and he got a hotel room for them tonight. Xavier wasn't too happy about it.

"Are you nervous about dancing tomorrow?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Not really but you know me, I won't be nervous until right before I start dancing." I was supposed to dance tonight but the soloists got moved to tomorrow. When we got there the four of us walked inside the ballroom.

The other dancers clapped for Maggie and me When we walked inside. We both laughed and pretend bowed. Xavier wrapped his arm around my waist walking me to the refreshment table. "It's kinda surprising how famous you two are Dulce."

"I did have a life before you," I said taking a sip of soda. He rested his head on my shoulder. "And now I have the rest of my life with you."

He kissed my mark. As I was going to turn in his arms someone called my name. "Raven? Raven Steele?" I turned around to see Preston Kelly. He was my height with short black hair wearing a halfway unbuttoned blue shirt and black jeans. He smiled at me.

"Hey Preston," I said. Xavier wrapped his arms around me. "This is my fiancé Xavier. Xavier this one of my old dance partners Preston Kelly."

"It's nice to meet you, dude." He Said. "Raven it's a long time, I didn't even know you were coming."

"Well, I'm here."

He perked up when a song started playing. He held out his hand. "Raven it's our song, come dance with me."