27

I yawned and stretched my arms out only to hit someone. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Maggie peacefully sleeping beside me. I sat up. Grabbing the pillow from beside me I hit Maggie in the face. She groaned. "Why in the hell did you hit me?"

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?" She said sitting up and stretching.

"I don't remember anything after going into the kitchen," I Said.

"Oh that. Percival gave you a lust potion and you tried to have sex with Xavier but nothing happened."

"Well, that explains why I'm only wearing my underwear." I stood up and went into the closet and grabbed a t-shirt. "But what are you doing here?"

She shrugged. "Xavier thought you would rather wake up with me than him."

I nodded. "Well for once he's right."

There was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it to see Lorenzo wearing a simple T-shirt and khakis outfit. He looked at me before moving his eyes up above me. "Luna, Xavier wouldn't like you answering the door in your underwear."

I looked down and remembered I was just in a T-shirt and pantries. I shrugged. "I would care more if I didn't like you," I said. I snapped my fingers and a pair of shorts appeared in my hands. I slipped them on. "And I could really care less what Xavier likes or doesn't."

"Well, Luna if it's alright with you I'd like to steal Maggie away from you for a little while."

I nodded. "Well it's not up to me" I opened the door wider for him. "And what did I say about calling me, Luna?"

He chuckled. "My apologies."

Maggie walked up to the two of us. "Hi, Lorenzo."

"Maggie." He cleared his throat awkwardly causing us to giggle. "Could I have the privilege of getting breakfast with you?"

She nodded. "Of course but uh could I change first?"

He nodded and held out a hand. "Your clothes are in my suite."

"Okay." She said softly putting her hand in his. "I'll see you later rave."

"Have fun," I smirked. She smiled and the two of them made their way out of the room.

I went into the bathroom and started a shower. I stripped out of my T-shirt and panties. I found all my bathing things to one side of the shower and what I'm guessing is Xavier's to the other. I hopped in. I washed my hair with my lemon-scented shampoo and conditioner before washing my body with Xavier's body wash. I heard a knock at the door. "Luna?"

"Give me a minute!" I shouted. I finished up and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body. I answered the door to see a man waiting for me. "Can I help you?"

He looked down at me before quickly averting his eyes. "Luna, Alpha Xavier requests your presence at the training grounds."

I nodded. "Okay, Umm wait here while I get dressed."

"Yes of course." He said.

I closed the door and walked over to the closet. I put on a white pair of joggers and a black tube top. I slipped into a pair of black running shoes. I grabbed the matching white jacket before walking back into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my hair and threw it up into a ponytail. I walked back to the door and opened it. "Let's go then, we wouldn't want to keep the oh so glorious king waiting."

He nodded and we walked through the palace. We arrived outside where a bunch of people were training in the yard. "Xavier is over there Luna."

"Thank you And please don't call me Luna." I walked towards Xavier. He was sparring with another man and he was winning.