14

Xavier's POV

My life flashed before my eyes when that car came barreling towards Raven. Though it was her life in danger, I was so scared I would lose her. I barely pulled her out of the way in time. When I saved her she was grateful. She held me against her body and allowed me to hold her to me. That must mean she feels something for me right? Artemis coming out from behind the supposed wall must have triggered something in her... Right?

"Shit Raven you need to watch where you're going," said Donnie pulling her to him and wrapping his arms around her. She returned his hug and then released him. "You okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah. You saw, Xavier got me before any damage could happen. I'm fine. Can we go have some fun?" she grabbed Maggie's and Piper's hands pulling them away from us.

Donnie groaned and jogged up to them. We followed close behind them as they walked through the crowds. We stopped at a group of teenagers dancing around a small but loud, speaker. They looked towards Raven and stopped dancing. "No way. You're Raven Steele." said one of the guys.

She smiled. "Yes, it's nice to meet you guys. Your dancing is so good, are you guys a group?"

They nodded. "Yeah we are." said the same guy. "I'm Floyd, this is Joseph, that's Amanda, and this is John. we're half of our studio's comp team."

"Oh my god." said the girl. "This is so awesome to meet you. You're like our fav dancer."

Raven giggled. "Thank you so much."

The girl smiled big. "So I know you are probably so so busy but could you show us a couple of moves?"

Raven nodded. "I'd love to. Can I pick a song?"

"Of course." Said, Joseph.

She pulled out her phone and scrolled through her playlists. Raven's face seemed to light up when she found a song. She plugged a cord connected to the speaker into her phone. The song started as she turned to the group. "Okay I'm gonna show you guys some moves and you guys repeat after me okay?" The group nodded. She linked her fingers together and pushed back and forth against her chest as she walked crossing her legs. She spun herself back around with her linked hands circling around her head. Her arms went above her head and she pumped her chest lifting one leg up. Her leg went back down and she brought her forehands parallel to her hips sidestepping to the side. Her fingers went to her chin and cheek turning her face to the side and back. She went to the side and swept her shoulders then went to the other side doing the same. She then spun in a circle with her fist in the air. "Yall got that? Then let's speed it up."

She turned around with her back to them and the five of them did the dance. "Yeah Raven!" laughed Maggie.

Raven smiled and walked over to us. She grabbed Maggie's hand and pulled her to the group. "You've been watching?"

"Always."

The two girls once again did the dance adding in a few different flips and jumps. When they were done the group clapped. "Thank you." they all said. The girls smiled and we all started walking.

"How did those people know who you are?" asked Lorenzo.

Maggie and Raven shared smiling looks. "Raven is a nationally ranked dancer. She's been on tv interviews, reality competitions, she's been a background dancer in music videos, and has performed for famous peoples parties."

I smiled at Raven with pride in my eyes. "That's amazing dulce."

She giggled and moved her hair to the side brushing it through with her fingers. "I told you I was a very good dancer."