50

Thank you @kys_cinthia19 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you like my stories enough to read them over and over again! I'm glad you liked Dante's torture scene in "The Princess and the Devil"!

Xavier and I were sitting at the different ends of the conference table each looking through different folders and binders. He had me reading and memorizing different etiquettes and rules. I was flipping through the paper's not reading them anymore. "Have you decided on what color you want your dress?" he asked not looking up from his work.

"Neon glow in the dark pink." he looked up at me unamused. "What? I'm sorry but I'm just really bored, we've been doing this for hours."

He sighed. "Do you want to stop for the day?" I nodded eagerly. "Okay you can go, I still have some work to do." I got up from my chair and climbed onto the table. I crawled across it to him. "What are you doing?"

I grabbed the papers on the table and the ones he was holding throwing them to the side. "Why don't you take a break?"

"Dulce I know it doesn't seem like it but I do have a lot of work. I've been putting most of it off to be with you and get you accustomed to this world."

"Oh alright," I sighed. "I guess I'll go to our big bed and change into a thin little outfit all by myself." I climbed down from the table and started walking out.

"Oh, I can definitely take a break."

"Oh no no. You have so much work to do," I said. "You couldn't possibly have the time to take a break with me. Maybe one of the guards has the time to help me change into that set you like."

I barely got a foot out the door before he was shouting for me. "Raven don't you dare." I giggled as I started jogging towards the bedroom. He caught up to me. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed. "Don't you joke about fucking another man."

"If you're too busy, I need someone to take care of me."

He set me down and pushed me against the wall. The maids and guards quickly left us. "I don't take care of you, huh?" He moved my hair to one side and leaned his head down. He scraped his canines along my mark. He picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. He bit down on my neck. I whimpered as I felt my core tightened. He kept his teeth in me until I finished. "So what do you call that?"

"Taking care of me," I breathed out. He picked me up again bringing us to the bedroom. He laid us down on the bed. Xavier ran his finger softly along my mark. "Xavier?"

"Yes, Dulce?"

"I want to talk to my mom." he kissed my shoulder softly. "I know it's probably not possible but I really wanted to try. I really want her advice on everything."

"I Uh I think I can actually make that happen."

I rolled over to face him. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "I- I was just babbling. I mean I wasn't babbling but is it actually possible?"

"Yeah, I know someone who can summon the dead."

"For real? I was just gonna try to use an ouija board and tequila."

He chuckled. "Yes for real. I can set it up for you if you want. She owes me a favor and I'm willing to cash it in for you." he pulled me up to straddle his waist. "If I get a kiss."

"You're gonna do it for me whether I kiss you or not," I giggled kissing his cheek. I bounced up and down. He gripped my waist to stop me. "Please please please set it up for me?"

"Of course I will Dulce." I smiled leaned down and kissed him.

"Today?"

"I suppose I can call her and see if she has plans today." I smiled. He leaned up to kiss me but I put my finger on his lips to stop him. I raised my eyebrow. "Now? I gotta call her now?"