19

I was sitting on the ground in the corner of my closet with my knees pulled up to my chest. I had earbuds in and was playing loud music. Dried up tears covered my face and the smell of alcohol filled the space. I took another swing of tequila as the closet door opened. Donnie walked over to me with a concerned look on his face and squatted down to my level. He pulled the earbuds from my ears. "Raven? What's happening to you?"

I groaned. "You know I've drank this entire bottle and I'm not even Fucking drunk!" I yelled throwing the bottle against the wall opposite us.

"Raven, What happened last night?"

I breathed in and out shakily. "Turns out the only thing that would stop the burning was Xavier. His touch was cooling but only helped so much."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

I sniffled. "He said the only way to completely cool my body was for us to have sex. I- I couldn't do that but my body was on fire. I let him touch me and oh my god it felt good. I felt like fairytale sparks along with him fingering me. The pain went away and I was able to sleep. I let him use me and I liked what he did to me, Donnie I really like what he did."

Donnie sighed. "Rave you don't need to feel bad about him making you feel good. It's a basic human reaction plus add in the fact he's your mate. He's gonna make you feel things on a completely different level than other guys ever could."

I shook my head. "I can't do it, Donnie. I don't like the feeling of being stuck with a guy and having no control or way out."

He ran his hand through my hair and pulled me to lay my head on his shoulder. "I know you don't Ravy, I don't like it either. Ravy what do you wanna do?"

I sighed. "I don't know." I whimpered. "I don't think I wanna be here anymore."

He kissed the top of my head. "Then let's go home. You know my parents love you and you can stay with us."

I nodded. "I wanna go home. How can we get out of here? I really don't think my dad or Xavier will let me leave."

He chuckled. "C'mon Rave we've had to sneak out more than once. We'll be fine. Now pack some stuff up while I get our flight changed to one tonight."

I nodded. He grabbed my hands and stood us up. "Hurry alright?"

He nodded. "I will." He squeezed my arms before he walked out of my room.

I grabbed my suitcase and started throwing clothes in. When it was filled I zipped it up and waited for Donnie to text me. "Hmm. Let's see what I can do." I turned to my unmade bed and focused. I thought about it and snapped my fingers. To my amazement, the sheets and blankets started to move and a moment later the bed was made. My jaw dropped. "Fuck... I'm awesome."

A few minutes later my phone beeped.

D.Duck: Flight has been changed to four o'clock. We need to leave pretty soon. Do you have a way to get your suitcase to the car without them noticing?

ME: Yeah, I got an idea.

I texted him back and put my phone in my pocket. I focused on my suitcase and snapped my fingers. A moment later the suitcase vanished. "Oh fuck yeah."

Donnie walked into the room with his suitcase and closed the door behind him. "You ready? Where's your suitcase?"

"Dude I fucking teleported it down to the car," I said.

"Cool." He said. "Hey, can you do the same for mine?" I nodded. I did the same thing to his as I did with mine and it vanished. "Fuck that's a cool trick."

I smiled. "C'mon let's get out of here." We walked quietly downstairs but our stealth was no good when we saw everyone in the kitchen. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Raven." Said, my dad. "Where are you two heading off to?"

"Uh... lunch." Said Donnie. "We umm we wanted to go out to lunch just- just the two of us."

My dad nodded. "Alright. Do you need money?"

I shook my head. "We're alright. Thank you though Dad. I'll uh I'll see you guys in a couple of hours."

My dad nodded and smiled. "Have fun you two."

We nodded and started walking to the door. "Raven wait up." I turned around to see Xavier coming up to us. "May I speak to you please?"

I turned to Donnie who started to stand in front of me. I nodded my head. Donnie sighed and left the house. "What do you want?" I asked in a small voice.

He walked over to me. "I'm so sorry. I only want your happiness and I want you to be with me like that because you want to not because you have to. I promise I will try my hardest not to touch you like that without your permission."

I nodded. I stood up on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck tucking my head into his neck. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around my lower back and tucked his face into my neck pulling me flush against him. I held him for a minute before releasing him. I smiled lightly. "We can talk more when I get back Yeah?"

He nodded. "Of course dulce."

I turned around and started walking to the front door. I turned back around to look at Xavier one last time smiling at him before I walked as fast as I could without raising suspicion to the car. I hopped into the passenger seat and blew out a breath. "You ready to go?" asked Donnie.

I nodded and put on my seatbelt. "Yes, and who told you that you could drive my baby?"

He chuckled. "You took too long."

I rolled my eyes and leaned back into my seat. "Whatever let's go and get the hell out of dodge."

He pulled out of the driveway and quickly drove off to the airport. We spent the ride in silence, neither of us really knowing what to say. I was running away from my werewolf father, my werewolf stepfamily and my werewolf mate. I don't know what could make this any weirder. When we got to the airport we grabbed our suitcases and walked in. We logged in, printed out our tickets and checked in our suitcases. "Rave I gotta go to the bathroom but can you get me a burger?"

I nodded and walked to one of the restaurants. I got him a burger and a hot dog for myself. I started walking to our gate when two arms wrapped around my waist and covered my mouth. I dropped our bag of food and started struggling. "Forgive me." Said a man's voice before a needle was stabbed into my neck. I continued struggling until my eyes got heavy and my body went limp against him. I felt myself get picked up bridal style.

I saw Xavier walking towards us. "I'm sorry dulce." He whispered before my eyes closed and I unwillingly fell asleep.
***********************************************************************************************
And once again I kinda sorta forgot to publish, sorry. So this is gonna be the last Tuesday that I will be updating. I'm still going to be updating on Saturdays but because school is starting it's gonna be hard for me to update on Tuesday's. I hope you all understand! Make sure to vote and comment!