29) Say Bye.

I woke up the next morning to Willow bouncing up and down on my bed energetically. That's when I remembered what today was. The last day she's in Melbourne.

As soon as she noticed I was awake, she started babbling on.

"Get up! Get up! Get up! We're going ice-skating today!!!!!!" She squealed, way too loudly for a Monday morning at 9am. I groaned, glaring at her, then sat up. She grabbed the covers, ripping them off me, then reached for my hands. She took me over to the bathroom and told me to change, we were leaving in an hour. Then she skipped off, probably to go wake up someone else.

I got changed into my jeans and a long-sleeved top, since the ice-skating rink was always freezing. I guess it had to be, otherwise we'd be skating on water and I'm not sure how easy that would be.

My hair looked fine out as it was, so I left it like that, considering I couldn't wear it up either because I was wearing a helmet. I did have to rummage around my wardrobe to try and find my helmet, but finally did, so went downstairs.

45 minutes passed with me upstairs, so when I got down everyone was getting ready to go. I wasn't hungry, so I decided I would just have a hot chocolate there.

Everyone got in the car, but since we have 7 seats and 8 people, I got nominated to sit one someone's lap. Willow should have done it, but she wasn't an option because Uncle Darren said she needed more independence and maturity than her 'past'. I sat on Jaxon's lap like usual, but it wasn't for long anyway.

Uncle Darren payed for all our tickets when we got there, despite all Hunter's protests, insisting it was a re-payment of him, Jayden and Willow staying with us. It took us a few minutes to fit our skates, because the boys have huge feet. Once they were finally sorted, all of us went over to the rink. I didn't get on at first, just stood staring at the smooth ice.

Mum used to take me here all the time when I was younger. She was anything but sporty, and dance and ice-skating were the only sports she ever did, hence why I like them. I never loved ice-skating like her. I always just loved to sing and dance, so I never did classes, but that doesn't mean I wasn't any good.

"You coming?" Jaxon said to me, holding out his hand. I took it and nodded, then we both slid onto the ice. Everything I'd ever learnt from my mum about ice-skating suddenly came flooding back to me, and I quickly found myself letting go of Jaxon's hand who was struggling to keep his balance. Once I got to the other side of the rink, I turned around to see all my brothers, Jayden and Willow struggling to stay upright, then decide to cling onto the edge. I giggled behind my hand, then decided to test how much I could still do. I hadn't been here since before Mum passed away.

I glided into the centre of the rink, where another girl was practicing some tricks. I began with some simple moving arabesques and little twirls. Slowly, I moved onto small jumps and leaps. In no time at all, I was fully comfortable on the ice like I had been before. Once I was happy with the few tricks I had mastered, I skated back over to where everyone else was.

"Little miss show off you are," Sneered Jaxon, rolling his eyes. I grabbed his hands and tugged him away from the wall pulling him into the centre of the rink. "Uh, uh, Livi! I don't think I can be here!" He stuttered, nearly falling over.

"Why? Too scared?" I asked, smirking. It wasn't often I could tease my brothers, especially about them being scared, so I had to grab the opportunity whenever it arose.

"Pffff. No." He glared at me.

"Then let's keep going." I smiled, continuing to pull his as I skated backwards. After about 5 minutes Jaxon was getting there but had clearly had enough.

"Okay, okay. That's enough now. Let's go get food. I'll pay for you." Jaxon offered, obviously wanting to get out of here. We had been skating for an hour and a half now, so my stomach was grumbling since I had skipped breakfast. I agreed to Jaxon, then went to the café. We both got a hot chocolate and shared a choc-chip mega cookie. Not long after us, the rest of the crew appeared, also tired and hungry. We ate the food, me trying to steal anyone's who wasn't looking, then did a tiny bit more skating before heading home.

Willow, Jayden and Uncle Darren were leaving this afternoon instead of tonight because their flight got cancelled, so I helped them pack.

It took us about an hour to pack, because Willow kept jumping around. I swear that girl is either crazy and jumping around, or dead to the world asleep. Once we finally finished, it was 2pm, meaning their car would be here in about 15 minutes.

Uncle Darren and Hunter carried the bags out to the driveway, where we all started saying our goodbyes. Jayden gave me a huge hug, then promised me him and Willow would facetime often. Uncle Darren also gave me a big hug and kiss, then it was my turn to say goodbye to Willow.

"I'm going to miss you!" She said, squeezing me in a super tight hug.

"I'll miss you too! You have to come back soon."

"Or maybe, you could come to Aledaide!" She suggested, suddenly getting excited. I laughed then corrected her.

"It's Adelaide. And I will definitely ask Hunter! Next holidays are a long time away though, so we just have to speak on the phone until then." I said. She nodded, then gave me one last hug before hopping into the car that just pulled up. They rolled the windows down, then all waved as they drove off. All of us waved back until they were long out of sight.

I let out a huge sigh, then followed the boys back inside.

"Aw, don't be too sad baby. They'll be back." Jaxon teased, making me glare at him. "It's not my fault they left!" He held his hands up and walked over to the couch. I grumpily followed him, then roughly sat in his lap, shoving my face deep into his chest. I heard him laugh at me, but I was too busy wallowing in emotions.

I was definitely going to miss having another girl around the house, even if she was only here for a few days.