79) Scarlet Fever

We spent the rest of that night hanging out and playing games. We had a movie going on in the background but most of us were more interested in UNO.

"Hey Hunter?" I asked, finishing my turn.

"Hey Baby." He mimicked, not in a mean way.

"Can we have a party for my birthday please?" I said.

"Maybe, when?"

"The weekend afterwards. My birthday is on the Thursday so we could do it that Saturday?"

"I'll have a look." Hunter nodded. "Who would you invite?"

"All 5 of us, obviously. And Mila, Lexi and Theo plus Noah and Hugh. And Jaxon can have Dylan and Ethan and Luke, and you can have Eli and Harvey."

"What about us?" Asked Lachie, motioning to Olli as well.

"I don't know any of your friends. You guys are antisocial." I smirked.

"You know some of the guys on the football team that I hang out with." Said Olli.

"Those guys are scary. They're so big and tall."

"Baby, we are those guys." Jaxon laughed.

"No, you're softies." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Oh really?" Jaxon put on his blank face and my eyes widened. He then started laughing again. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything today."

"See, softie." I smiled.

"Well, can I have someone?" Asked Lachie.

"Sure. I don't mind." I shrugged.

"We'll see baby." Hunter nodded. "Don't say anything to anyone yet."

"Okay." I nodded, going back to my turn. "I won!" I yelled out.

"Congrats." Hunter chuckled, before I started yawning. "Bed I think."

"Who is tired? I'm not." I smiled, yawning.

"Let's go baby." Jaxon smirked, standing up and carrying me upstairs.

"Your room Jax, please." I pleaded.

"Serious?" He sighed.

"Yeah." I nodded furiously, grinning.

"Okay." He shook his head, taking me into the room. I got down from his arms and went into his closet. "Don't take anything!"

I grabbed a massive football hoodie and exchanged it with the shirt I was wearing from our Tik Tok earlier.

"You always find the newest ones, don't you?" He laughed.

"Yeah because you have worn them recently and then they smell like you." I smiled, jumping into his bed.

"You're crazy." He laughed, turning the lights off, getting in beside me and pulling me close. He started to run his hands through my hair and I slowly started to fall asleep.

"Jaxy?"

"Baby."

"You forgive me, right?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, I do baby. Always." He kissed my forehead and I dropped into a peaceful sleep.

JAXON'S POV***

I woke up earlier than Livi which was crazy but did show how tired she was. At least we were getting towards the end of term. I knew Hunter would be getting ready, so I quietly got out of bed, leaving Livi to sleep for a bit longer, then went into Hunters room.