105. Fine Line - Alternative Part Six

a/n: hope you all enjoy!

also guys keep in mind I have not opened any of the requests I've gotten so far, so don't stress if I haven't replied to yours yet - I haven't even looked at any of them! I got a lotttt so please be patient with me :)

warnings: um language, some blood mentions, that's it?? for now ;)

Trying to talk to Peter as Y/N wasn't going smoothly. Not that you expected any different, but you figured he'd have to talk with you at some point. So far that wasn't the case. 

You tried in the morning before school, and he said he had better things to do than to talk to you. Whatever. Then you tried again at lunch the next day, but he ignored you and kept talking to Ned, who was looking between the both of you like one of you might explode any minute.

It was hard to be actually upset. You knew very well that Peter didn't like you, and usually you would do anything you could not to talk to him. This probably looked really suspicious to him, but you had to give it one more try when your English teacher told you and your classmates to get into pairs. 

"Hey, I seriously do need to talk you," you turned to Peter, who gave you another weird look. He cut you off before you could even say anything else.

"Yeah, not happening, sunshine. I'd rather work with Flash."

You forced yourself to keep your mouth shut, knowing that you weren't even trying to partner up with him, just looking for the opportunity to actually talk to him for once. Normally you would snap back with something, but you couldn't. That was Spider-Man, and even though he was Peter, you couldn't ever say anything mean to him.

He was never going to like you as Y/N, you had to accept that. And really, you needed to tell him who you were, even if it did mean the end of your friendship with Spider-Man. He deserved to know. He wouldn't listen to Y/N, but he would listen to Medusa.

Maybe that was the only way you'd get to tell him the truth, then. Whatever.

"Okay," you turned toward Cindy, hoping he didn't see your expression. "Want to partner up?"

"Of course," she agreed easily, and you felt relieved.

For the moment, you tried to ignore Peter. You were pretty much positive that at this point, he wasn't interesting in even hearing what you wanted from him in the first place. But you knew if Medusa asked to talk to him, he'd basically be tripping over himself to listen to her.

This was so stupid.

MJ was waiting after your class, both of you planning to walk home. It had been nearly a week now since she revealed that she knew you were Medusa, and you were still uncomfortable with that fact regardless of when she assured you that no one else could possibly know. 

But now she was also bugging you about talking to Peter, as if you hadn't been trying to this entire time.

"This is getting pretty embarrassing for you both," MJ rolled her eyes, and you shot her a glare. 

"I don't know what would get a better reaction," you complained, "If I tell him as Y/N or as Medusa. I want him to at least talk to me first, but he's pretty adamant about not doing that."

"You realize he thinks you hate his guts, right?" She pointed out, "He probably doesn't realize you're being serious when you try to talk to him."

"This is so unnecessarily complicated," you ran a hand down your face, sighing. "I'll do it as Medusa. Tonight. I'll just tell him I'm Y/N and deal with the consequences."

Peter Parker ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara