24. Long Distance - Part Two

A/N: I wasn't planning a part two when I began it but like...I really wanted to do one so here bye. This is honestly just pure fluff I couldn't bring myself to do the Angst. Also sorry for not updating as much as I used to, I'm starting college soon and I've been super busy getting ready for that :) This is probably the cheesiest thing I've ever written be prepared for that.

Also I saw this got 30k+ views and I screamed ily guys thanks so much for reading :')

Warnings: Language

"What about some Spider-Man bath towels?" You asked through the phone, shifting it to your right ear so you can reach out and grab an item from the shelf. "I can't believe they actually make those! They would look great in the bathroom, just saying."

"That's hilarious," Peter replied, his voice sounding unimpressed. You stifled a laugh, reaching out and grabbing some basic grey ones. "If I get home and you bought a bunch of Spider-Man themed towels, I might have to kick you out."

Your heart fluttered at the word "home", still getting the same giddy feeling whenever it was brought up. You had barely even moved in, just getting to New York yesterday and crashing at May's with Peter since you weren't officially moving in until today.

Now you went shopping for basic things you knew you needed, while Peter was there setting up what he already had put there so that today was your official first day living together.

"Don't worry, I'm not that big of a fan," you said in a teasing tone, knowing it would set him off.

"Hey!" You laughed at his protest. 

"I got some grey ones, don't worry," you said, smirking, "Although maybe I should get some red ones, now that I think about it. And blue washcloths to match!"

He grumbled while you tried to keep from snorting. "What time are you coming back?"

"I'm almost done," you promised, "What time is May coming?"

"Around six," he sighed, "I don't know why she feels the need to bring us a 'House-Warming Meal', we know it's just an excuse to butt in-"

"She's being sweet," you interrupted, "Plus, if she's making anything other than meatloaf, it'll be nice to have a home-cooked meal. My cooking skills didn't get any better in the last two years, Pete."

"Yeah, but you make pretty good pancakes!"

"We won't be having pancakes every day, Peter."

"But your pancakes are amazing!"

You rolled your eyes, pushing the cart down another aisle. "I can try and cook something besides pancakes tomorrow, but tonight, we're eating whatever May makes us, and you're not gonna complain."

"Y/N," he whined, making you laugh again. 

"You sound like you're five," you teased.

"That would make you a pedophile, sweetheart."

"Oh, shut up, Parker."

Luckily for everyone, May didn't cook meatloaf - in fact she tried to make a nice dish but ended up setting off the smoke alarm and decided to pick up Thai on the way over instead, much to Peter's relief. Though you at least thanked her for trying to make food, all while shooting your boyfriend a dirty look for being too excited about Thai.