update

this update it mostly because I just watched the new trailer and I'm screaming about it at 6 am.

peter and mj? jake? nick fury? going to europe? flash at the end? it was so good

anyway, if y'all want to rant about the trailer to me I would love to hear it because it was wild and really good! but on to important things!

ATWRM should be updated today - I planned to post it last night but unfortunately I forgot about some things I had to do and couldn't work on it as much as I wanted to. it's probably my favorite chapter so far (I know I saw that every chapter so forgive me, but I mean it this time). it should be coming out today (again, I'm so sorry if it doesn't, sometimes things come up randomly because of my new job and new school, but they shouldn't today - I hope). 

my next fic is gonna be another college!peter x reader but with a much different vibe - it'll be angsty as heck but I'm really proud of how it's coming out, and I hope you guys like it when it does make an appearance.

after that I'm going to finish up a few more requests and hopefully re-open requests so I can finally get around to new fic ideas! I'm sorry for all of those that I've had to turn away - if I keep taking requests it would just pile up and be too much for me to handle, but hopefully soon they'll open again.

I hope you guys have had a happy new year, and are as excited for far from home as much as I am (ngl I am a big peter & mj fan so...this trailer fed me well). feel free to send me any messages about anything and I'll do my best to answer, but remember that REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

thank you lovelies <3 

x j