|6| C-rank Mission

KIYOSHI'S POV

"Sakura, I'm at point A."

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

"Kiyoshi, point C."

. . . "Naruto! I'm at point D dattebayo!" he said loudly. Ouch, rip my ear. 

"Your slow Naruto, ok team seven-hm, the target has moved follow- ah." Kakashi stopped when he saw the target was already in my arms, purring.

"Mission accomplished." I smiled and petted our target. A cat. Our target was a cat. This is insulting. But at least the cat is cute!

"Not so fast Hime, did you check her ribbon on the right ear?" Kakashi asked as he walked towards me. He still calls me 'Hime' and I have just given up on getting him to call me by my name. Sasuke jumped down with Sakura following behind and Naruto came next to me.

"Hai, hai I did. What kind of an idiot do you take me for?" I said and handed the cat to Naruto, the former attacking the latter. Kakashi chuckled and patted my head. 

"Can we get a better mission than this!? I hate cats!" Naruto screamed through the earpiece and all of us weren't lucky enough to not have it removed. We all cringed in pain.

~~~

We stood at the Hokage's office and saw the cat, Tora her name was, getting squished half to death by her owner. That's why it ran away. . .

"Stupid cat. It deserved it!" Naruto grumbled. I snorted. 

"Now then. For team 7s next mission we have several available tasks. . ." Missions? More like chores. Naruto suddenly shouted.

"NO! I want to go on a real mission! Something challenging and exciting! Not this little kid's stuff! Come on old man!" 

"Oi! That's my nickname for him! Find your own!" I huffed.

"How dare you! You guys are fresh out of the academy students. . ." Iruka started lecturing but apparently, we all were more interested in Naruto talking about ramen.

"What do you think Kiyo-Chan?"

"Miso is superior. Period." Even Kakashi hummed in agreement.

After a lot, and I mean a lot of talking and arguing we got what we wanted. A C-rank.

"You'll be bodyguards on a journey. A simple escort mission." The old man said and took a sip from his pipe. "What did I say about that stuff again?" I slightly scolded him. He raised his hands in defense.

"Really? Yes! Who? Who are we guarding a princess? Or some big league counselor?" Naruto excitedly asked.

The old man smirked. "Don't be impatient, I'll bring him in now. Send in our visitor."

We turned around to face the door, waiting for the person to come in. I smelt a bit of alcohol, okay not a bit a lot. When the person entered, I was utterly disappointed. "What the?a bunch of little kids?"

He took a swig of his drink before continuing. "And you, the little one with the idiotic face; you expect me to believe you're a ninja?"

Naruto laughed. "Who's the little one with the idiotic face?" We all stepped closer. I was the tallest, then Sasuke and Sakura so the shortest is Naruto.

"I'll demolish you!" Naruto lunged at him, only to be held back by Kakashi. "You can't kill the client, Baka!" he scolded. That didn't stop Naruto from yelling though.

I blinked a few times looking at them. I never noticed- "Damn you guys are shrimps." I bluntly stated. They all grew irk marks. "We are not shrimps. You're just too tall." Sasuke said with his eye twitching.