|52| Back Home

Kiyoshi

Waking up from a month-long nap, only to see two Senjus glaring the fuck out of you wasn't a pleasant thing I suppose. Sensei looked like he wanted to back to sleep.

"You idiot!" I scolded as I lightly hit his chest once, enough to make the man wince. "What were you thinking looking into his eyes?! Huh?! Do you have any idea how worried I was?! I swear to god-" I kept rambling.

He took it, not uttering one word until I stopped to catch my breath. "Done?" He asked hopefully. I puffed out my cheeks in a childlike manner and then hugged him tight around his chest. "Now I'm done."

Kakashi stiffened a bit before he relaxed into my touch and patted my back. You're touch starved as well, huh? Not for long sensei, not for long.

"Maa, thank you for caring Hime, but you're suffocating me." He said as I pulled away. I spun on my heel to face Baa-Chan. "Well, we're both done scolding the child. Now let's wake up Uchiha before Sakura's tears make a fountain."

She raised an eyebrow. "Sakura?"

"Our other teammate." Her brows crunched deeper in confusion. "A team of 4 students? That's new. . ."

Naruto- who was impatiently jumping on his toes- then led us to where his boyfri- I mean! His. . .teme is? Uh, anyways.

We walked into the room and sure enough, Sakura was there next to Sasuke's bed looking sad.

Baa-Chan walked up to Uchiha and her hand glowed green as she healed him. Moments later, his eyes fluttered open and he sat up with difficulty.

Sakura gasped, Naruto grinned and I just stared with a tad bit of a smile. "Sasuke-Kun!" The former yelled as she latched herself onto him, crying. "Sasuke! You idio-. . ." Naruto's voice fell short and I turned to him. 

He had a distant look on his face as he sadly smiled and turned. "Oi, granny! We have other people to heal 'ttebayo."

"Brat! Who the hell do you think you're calling granny?!" Yeah, the blondes left. I turned to the duo.

Sasuke's slow blinking came to a stop and his eyes widened comically. "KIYOSHI!" He yelled- making Sakura jump back- and scanned around.

"Dude!" I came next to him and put a hand on his shoulder, sending chakra with a faint green aura to calm him down. "Right here."

He looked at me and growled, "What did he do to you?"

I blinked. Ah, wreck my childhood.  "Nothing, I'm fine."

He glared at me and narrowed his eyes. "Nothing? Nothing?! He threw you like a ragdoll! And probably caught you in a hellish genjutsu as well! You call that nothing?!"

I put my hand on his chest as he tried to get up and pushed him back into a laying position. "Relax duckbutt. Nothing happened to me, I'm fine. . ." I frowned and pushed some of his hair back, ". . .and so are you so, really that's all that matters right now." My frown turned upside down into a soft smile.

To see him so worked up for me. . .kinda warms my heart.

Sasuke stared at me for a moment then his eyes softened as well. He turned on his side and pulled a blanket over his frame. "Hn." 

"I brought you you're favorite Tomato relish with rice balls?" I voiced out keeping the bento box on the side table. His stomach grumbled. 

"Hn."

"Okay then, take care Sasuke."

I body flickered out of there.

~~~

"Yo! Neji!" I waved towards the Hyuga who paused his talk with Ten-Ten to look at me. Ten-ten came running at me. Which frankly, wasn't fast. "Kiyoshi! Is it true that Tsunade-Sama has come back to the village and now will be the Godaime Hokage?!"

"Yup! Baa-Chan is with the elders and clan heads right now." Which is where I should be right now but like, they're a real bore. "Oh and! Gai sensei said he wanted to see you. He's in Lee's room in the hospital."

She sighed, turned to wave Neji off, and left, "So," I broke the silence, "You still haven't greeted me."

The Hyuuga sighed. "Hello, Kiyoshi."

"Dang, that's too formal for me." He raised an eyebrow. "Welp! I've got just one heck of a story for you!" I brought out my kunai and threw it at him, he dodged as I expected him to but-

"And this is where it begins!" I said from behind him startling the guy. "What the-?" His shocked expression made me grin wider.

"I learned my ancestor's Jutsu, Yondaime's specialty- The Hashirin!" I beamed. He kept staring at me with wide eyes.

 "Isn't that Jutsu S-ranked?"

"Yup!!"

"And you mastered it?"

"Took me fucking 5 months and it still isn't perfect or mastered but it's somewhere."

"Holy shit."

"Holy shit indeed!" I forced myself to not grin. "And for this awesome achievement, I'd like to treat you to some soba!" And not totally cause Shizune-nee hates soba and won't think of finding me there.

"Uh. . .sure." Why did he sound so awkward? Oh Well-

~~~

"You know-" I said as I finished my soba, "I needed to ask you something." Neji turned to me- his soba was almost finished, and he ordered 3 bowls. "About?" He already looked like he regretted asking me.

I smiled, sweetly. "The only thing I've been asking for months- your hair products Neji! Which one do you use?!" I huffed out a weak, playful glare at him.

He slurped up his last bit of the soba. "Fine, I'll just buy some for you. Happy?"

"Very!" I stood as he and we went to the cashier. I quickly paid her and we got out. "I mean no offense but I think I'm more of a ramen girl than a soba gal." 

"Is that even a thing?" 

"It could be, dearest fate boy." I winked. He turned his head away as he impassively stared at the road. 

After a bit of walking, we reached the Senju compound- where he dropped me off and left.

I opened the door to the main house. Baa-Chan sat- nope, she lay on the couch and glared at me.

"You traitor, how dare you leave me in a meeting alone like that?" Her face screamed exhausted.

"Sorry! Every girl for herself and besides, I don't like the bandage dude."

"Danzo?"

"That's the one."

"Can't blame you." She sat up this time and rolled her shoulder. "Every time he speaks, Nara gives him the stink eye." I snorted. Nara Shikaku, my favorite clan head of them all.

She looked around the living room a bit wistfully and then shook her head. "Well, since you missed this meeting you'll have to be present at the official one."

I blanked. "This wasn't the official one?"

She smirked a bit sadistically. "Oh honey, the official ones are 5 hours long."

It made me sulk for the rest of the day. Naruto had to snuggle me to stop my aura from spreading.

To say Baa-Chan and Jiji, who walked in with Naru, were amused was an understatement.