|15| 10 Rookies

KIYOSHI

"Hey, you! One with the attitude. Hold on."

"Sasubitch, Lee wants you." He choked at the amazing nickname. "Sasu- what now?" 

"Just turn around."

He rolled his eyes and faced Lee. Sakura hid behind me probably thinking he's obsessed with her. I mean, like she is with Sasuke.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked.

Lee straightens up. "I want to spar. Right here and now." 

"What did I say? You're going to face each other lat-"

"You want to fight me now?"

I sulked next to Naruto with dark lines consuming me as they ignored me. I was feeling confident a moment ago. . . Where the hell did I get this personality from anyway?

Naruto, instead of cheering me up like usual, sulked with me as well. "Now you know the pain of being ignored, it's not dattebayo. . ." Did- did he just use his 'dattebayo' as an adjective?

"I know bro. . .I know." We leaned on each other. Sasuke, who had tic marks, came up and hit Naruto's head. "Get up, you too,"  I whined along with Naruto but we stood up straight. The fact that Lee wasn't weirded out by us was . . .new.

"My name is Rock Lee. It's common courtesy for a challenger to give his name first right? Uchiha Sasuke. I challenge you. Everyone is talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are-" More like how prideful they are "- I want to see if it is true. I figured you'd be a good test for me. And also. . ." 

He turned towards Sakura and his cheeks burned. "Sakura-san, I love you!" She screamed and shook her head so fast I swear she got whiplashed. . .Hey, that rhymed! Kinda.

"Ah! Those eyebrows can't be real! No! Your hairstyle is horrible too! And those-" I elbowed her harshly. "Sakura, you're being rude. Shut up."

He winked at her and sent little hearts. I- how!? Genjutsu? Ninjutsu? either way, how?

Sakura desperately tried to avoid them and then while bending to dodge one, she hit her head.

Choosing to ignore these two, Sasuke smirked at Lee. "You've heard of the Uchiha clan yet you're challenging me? You must be even more psycho than you look. You want to know more about my clan? Then I'll teach you. The hard way."

I clapped and hands and whistled, for the dramatic effect. "Yeah, you beat his ass. I don't want a wimp to be on my team Bakasuke!" 

He turned to glare at me but then sweatdropped. "When did you make that. . .is that a throne!?"

I shrugged. "Just now and go on. I wanna see this!" 

"Hold it!" Naruto yelled. "I get him first. This weirdo is mine." I groaned. "No! Naruto, c'mon sit with me. I'll make you a throne too~!"

He hesitated but then shook his head. "Make one for me after I defeat this guy." He stated and ran at Lee. The latter did two moves to send the former hitting a wall. 

Look at that. . .he should've watched with me. 

"Just accept it. You cannot beat me, your skills are inferior." I mean, hahaha, sure~.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at him and charged. Lee disappeared and reappeared above him. His speed, he's fast. "Leaf Hurricane!" He went to kick Sasuke's head but he ducked.

"And the ducks like the butt- wait no, Uchiha ducked like the duckbu- No! I mean, urgh!" I tried. I did.

Lee then quickly went to kick Sasuke from a lower angle. He managed to kick Sasuke's face. I blinked when Sasuke landed a few feet away.