|22| Pre-Finals

KIYOSHI

"On the right side is, The almighty duckling!" I cupped my hand around my mouth and announced from the balcony I was standing on.

"And on the left side is, weird shades dude!" Naruto mirrored my actions.

"Maa, what are you two doing?" Kakashi sensei asked a hint of amusement clear in his lone eyes.

"Commentary," I said still looking at Sasuke whose face showed clear annoyance. He shook his head and focused ahead. "Maybe, don't distract him?" Sakura said with a sweatdrop.

"If you're ready, let the match begin." The dude who needs a cough drop announced and jumped back.

Weird shades dude weaved hand signs and chakra radiated on his hand. It's strange. His chakra. It almost feels more like a vacuum.

I watched them. Sasuke dodged most of the attacks. But then this guy grabbed Sasuke's head with a chakra-covered hand. My eyes widened when I felt it.

Sasuke's chakra being sucked by Yoroi.

Naruto started bouncing his leg up and down. "Why isn't teme doing anything? He can't lose to that guy 'ttebayo!" He can if this keeps up . . .Not the best time to be realistic.

I gripped the railing and took a deep breath. Kakashi's eye was on me as he raised an eyebrow.

"UCHIHA SASUKE! IF YOU LOSE, I'LL PUMMEL YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE TILL YOU DIE AND THEN REANIMATE YOU TO KILL YOU A SECOND TIME!!" I took another breath."I DID NOT HEAL YA TO SEE YOU LOSE SO PATHETICALLY!! YOU HEAR ME?!!" I raised my fist, fire seemed to be about me as I released KI, and the people near me cowered away in fear.

I narrowed my black eyes on him. His face paled and then he slowly let a smirk form. "I don't want that." He kicked Yoroi away. Sasuke then stood. "Your normal hits already hit too hard."

I smiled and let my rage die. I then leaned near Kakashi. "When you can't encourage them. Scare them." He sweatdropped and nervously chuckled.

What? Baa-chan does that to me.

I then watched as Sasuke won using part of Lee's technique he copied with his Sharingan. I smirked.

"Winner of this preliminary round, Uchiha Sasuke. You advance to the finals."

Naruto and Sakura cheered. Kakashi Sensei poofed behind Sasuke to catch him from falling. He then took him away. Probably for sealing his curse mark.

I let out a sigh and then the pannel started picking names again.

It was the guy who Sasuke broke the arm of, Zaku his name is, v/s Aburame from Hinata's team.

"Candidates ready? Begin!" It was a silent stand-off for a bit until Zaku struck. After a few moments of their fight, I blinked.

Sakura screamed and hid behind me and Naruto gaped. I blinked again before gaping. He. . .Shino blasted Zaku's fucking arm off!! Like it was detached from his body!! Holy shit, those bugs must be powerful.

"Winner is Aburame Shino." The dude announced not giving a damn as medical ninjas came and took Zaku's body and his detached arms.

I found it in me to stop gaping and ran to where Shino was. "You've got to tell me how that was possible! The medic in me has got to know." I pulled out a pad and pen, making a wooden bench for us to sit on.

"Where did you get that. . .?" Kiba questioned referring to the pad and pen. I waved him off, not interested in him.

"Wait. You're Kiyoshi, right?" I turned to a very pretty woman with red eyes and black curly hair. She was probably the team leader of their squad. I nodded. "Uh, yeah?" She smiled at me.