|49| Rejected

Kiyoshi

"Ah, c'mon Jiji! We need to increase our speed to catch up with them! Don't be an old man!" I shouted at the Sanin who was very far behind me. 

A vein popped up on his forehead. "I was drugged, remember?! If you're so impatient then go on ahead!"

"Okay!"

Realizing what he'd said he was about to protest "Wait-!" But I already flickered away.

The last place we had evidence of the two's meeting was in rubble. The ground was all shattered with force much more significant than mine. It could only mean the ground was broken by Baa-Chan.

I furrowed my eyebrows before following the craters that led to a path. She attacked them. Does that mean, she was never gonna accept the offer in the first place? 

I sure do fucking hope so!

Following the craters and locating them was easy. Kicking the bitch face's side before he got closer to Baa-Chan was easier and so, so satisfying. 

"Kiyoshi!" She exclaimed.

"I think I told you to stay away from my people, did I not?!" I glared furiously at the snake duo.

"Fufufu, Didn't think I'd see you here Hime. Hello." Orochimaru hissed out, leaning forward. His hands dangled uselessly on both his sides, I could see something purple. That must be the damage old man third inflicted on him.

Baa-Chan raised her leg and slammed the area he was standing on, spitting it open. Unfortunately, he jumped away. "Don't you dare come closer to her!" Baa-Chan raised her voice and glared at them.

"Ah, the Senju Himes together. What a magnificent sight to see, really." Kabuto said as he wiped the blood trail from his mouth.

"Ah, the bitch ass motherfucker with his snake owner. What a hideous sight to see, really." I mocked. I think I heard Baa-Chan snort at that.

"You've met this joker?" I looked up at the sky as if- oh no, I was complaining to the all-mighty. "Unfortunately."

Kabuto came to strike us with a kunai but then a smoke bomb landed next to him and he jumped away.

There stood Jiji, Shizune nee, and Naruto next to us.

"It's been a long time old friend." Even though I'm painfully aware, I still can't believe they all used to be friends at some point.

Naruto was staring at Kabuto with wide eyes. "You. . ." His eyebrows furrowed. "Kiyo-Chan was right! You are a traitor!"

"Out of the way!" Baa-Chan shoved Jiji and charged at Kabuto. I watched as her chakra channeled to her legs when she went to strike.

This was the first time I saw her in battle and boy was she amazing for an inactive kunoichi!

She had him cornered. Kabuto went to strike with a kunai, but she was already there. Ahhh! I hope his head will get decapitated!!

Then this bitch did something so, so infuriating. He slashed his own arm and spilled his nasty, tainted blood on her.

Shitshitshitshitshitshit-!

Kabuto struck and flung her to Shizune nee. "Tsunade-Sama!" Shizune nee exclaimed as she caught and stabilized her. Baa-Chan was shaking and freaking out. She was out of it.

I glared at him with such hatred, that even Uchiha would've been impressed. My KI oozed out in a slow and menacing wave. Preparing my chakra for a fight.