|19| That snake!

KIYOSHI

I paled considerably at the name. "What?" I breathed out. Satoru nodded. "Yes. You can come out of your disguise now."

Just as Satoru said that she or rather he started chuckling darkly. Sasuke's eyes snapped over to him as he peeled the skin of the Kusa ninja out and stood all in his slimy, pathetic glory. 

"Ah, you got me." Orochimaru hissed out. "Who the hell are you!?" Naruto yelled, he was on a low branch with Sakura. He just- never mind.

"What is it you need with Hime-Sama and the child behind me?" The child behind him-? What the-

I looked behind him to see Sasuke standing there. He blinked, he looked as shocked as I was. I didn't even see Satoru move! Choosing to focus in front I saw Orochimaru smirking.

"What? You want to put one of your curse marks on us?" I question. He crackled a very ugly laugh.

"Please, on Konoha's hime? I wouldn't dare. Tsunade would kill me. If she finds me that is. . ." He trailed off then a spark of amusement came into his eyes. "On second thought. . .how about I just gift you to her. I'm sure she would love to see her niece all bloody. Another family member lost who she couldn't save because of her patheticness."

I stared at him, my eyes darkening. He knows. Of course, he does, he was her teammate after all. That's not the point. I glared at him angrily. If looks could kill Orochimaru would be 6 feet under.

"Why don't you shut your trap?" I spat with a blank face, standing still. Two thick vines of wood emerged and lunged at him. He flipped back to avoid them but his snakes were caught and tied.

"Oh? The princess lives up to her name." He hissed out. My eyes widened at what he had just done.

He made me lose my cool on purpose so he could see whether I had wood-style or not.

"What of the last Uchiha?" He muttered and lunged towards him but he was even further than he was before. How-!? 

"Do not try it. I will not let you harm Hime-Sama's teammates for your selfish desires." That's how. Damn Satoru needs some explaining on his techniques. He's really fast.

"Sasuke! Kiyo-Chan! Are you guys ok!?" Naruto landed next to Sasuke. 

"Fine. You guys get out of here, we'll handle him." I said and started weaving hand signs. I bit my thumb and drew blood out and man does it hurt to do that "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" out of a puff of smoke came a slug. Airi. She was big enough to carry all three of my comrades. 

"Kiyoshi-Sama? It's unusual for you to summon me." 

"Ah, Airi-chan could you please keep my comrades out of the battlefield? Heal them too if necessary."

"Understood."

"The slug is-" Naruto and Sasuke blinked at the sight. I shook my head at them. "Not the time. This guy. . .he's way out of our leagues. He's way out of Kakashi-sensei's league! You guys can't fight him. It's a death wish. You just need to stay out of his reach. Especially you Sasuke. So please do as she says."

His head snapped in my direction. I used his name for the first time. . .I like Sasubitch more. Bakasuke too.

"What? No-!" 

"Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu!" I sent a stream of boiling water towards Orochimaru and ran in his direction. I can't defeat him. I know that. I'll be lucky to harm him even a little bit. But I can stall until the higher ranks come in. 

"Please come with me," Airi said to the boys as she already had Sakura absorbed. 

"Oh ho~ How lucky am I? Konoha's hime is gracing me with her-" I punched his face. Since he already knows I have wood-style why not make the most of it. I manipulated the forest or rather the small area where we were fighting to my will.