|54| What's behind the mask?

Kiyoshi

Everything got back to normal. We started getting missions as a team again. Meaning, more of Naru-Sasu bickering. Yes, I gave them a name. Deal with it.

"Hey, you want to see it don't ya? I'd say it's time." I looked at Naruto weirdly. Currently, our team had just finished a mission and is heading home. But, he has a look on his face.

And I'm sensing trouble.

"For what?" Sasuke asked, a bit skeptical of Naruto's tone. "C'mon, you know what I'm talking about." He pulled out a flashlight and shined it underneath his chin, making a weird face. "Kakashi-sensei's. . .true face!"

He startled Sakura and she let out a scream before hitting the boy upside his head.

I smirked. "No need Naru-Chan. I've already seen it." 

"WHAT?!" The pink-blonde duo yelled and rushed next to me. "Well, how is it?" Naruto asked. I tried to remember it.

Keyword: tried.

My face paled. "The fuck. How do I not— Oh he did not!" I fumed. Kakashi sensei used some pressure point, genjutsu, or fuinjutsu or something to make me forget his face!!

Sasuke turned his back to us. "Please, this is lame. You can count me out."

Always the party pooper. Damn Uchiha.

"Yeah, you're totally right." And damn his girlfriend who's obviously lying and instead agrees with us.

"What if he has lips, like a blimp," Naruto suggested. Sasuke froze mid-step. He swayed slightly. Naruto grinned. "Or buck teeth." He stiffened, curiosity taking him.

Sasuke ran to us and huffed. "What's the plan?"

~~~

We had gotten Kakashi-sensei to come with us and treat him to lunch at Ichiraku. "Well, this is out of the ordinary. The four of you— well, three minus Hime, treating me to lunch. Did she force you? I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed on me." He said as a bowl of ramen was placed in front of him.

I snorted. "Your faith in us is flattering, Nii-san." Suddenly, the place got dead silent. I raised an eyebrow. "What? You guys saw a ghost or something?"

Sasuke's shoulders were slightly shaking. Sakura raised a finger and pointed it at me. "Did you just call Sensei, 'nii-san'?"

I blinked and looked over at him. He blinked, looking quite shocked as well.

Call him Nii-san. . .no I didn't-

My face exploded in red. "WHAT?! NO, I— SENSEI! I DIDN'T— WAIT! HOLY FUCK SENSEI, YOU'RE GLOWING —!!" I panicked, waving my hands around.

A hand was put on top of my head the next second. "Maa, it's fine Hime. I don't mind at all." He said in a cherry tone. Too cherry.

I gaped and an incomprehensible sound left me as my face grew hotter from the embarrassment.

"I— Uh, I'm— SEE YA!" I fled the scene. Running away with all my might. Fuck his true face, I ain't embarrassing myself even more now. But I guess the ship sailed.

I ran until I reached Baa-Chan's office in the Hokage tower. She was giving Team 9 and Team 8 missions. I stood at the door panting and hunched over to catch my breath.

"Kiyoshi? What's wrong?" Baa-chan asked. I could see the other teams looking at me weirdly.

I looked up, my face still red but not that much, and walked up to her, ignoring the existence of the others. "He— He— DAMN HIM!" I dropped my head on her shoulder. "Why was his tone so— so teasing?!" I whined.