|36| The Two Jinchūriki

Kiyoshi

"Mokuton!" Two vines of wood blocked Ichibi's somewhat fatal attack sent for Sasuke. The said boy's head snapped to me.

The place was a mess. Sakura was held captured by Gaara's sand and was unconscious. Naruto on top of a huge- toad must be his new summoning- and Sasuke's curse mark was acting up.

I let them do something, anything! And this happens!

"Kiyo-chan!/Senju!" Both their eyes were wide and fear was present in them. Even though it was mostly masked by shock.

"What in the fuckity fuck fack?" I questioned with an eye twitching. Satoru landed beside me. "It seems like the transformation is almost complete," he turned his graze to Naruto. "Uzumaki child can you hold him off for a while?" 

Naruto nodded twice. "I will dattebayo!"

"Oi, Satoru! You transforming would be a great help!" The toad said. Transforming?

"I was getting to that, Gamabunta." The toad's name is Gamabunta. Ok. What do they mean by transforming!? Sasuke looked just as confused as me. I shook my head and looked at Sakura's figure. We need to get that sand off.

Satoru then jumped down and there was a huge puff of smoke along with a strong wind. When it died. "Holy shit! Satoru, you're- you're a giant!!" He was the same size as Ichibi and Gamabunta. The Ichibi growled when he saw him.  

"Ah," His tail came in front of me and I stepped on it. His tail took me to the back of his body and I ran up to his head from that. "We will hold on to him while you and the child try waking up the jinchūriki." 

He wasted no time in using his claws to keep the Ichibi in one place but the beast kept trashing. "You old-ass wolf! How the hell are you still alive!? And why can't you let me have any fun!? Huh!?"

. . .Just how many people and erm, creatures does Satoru know? How old is he?

I weaved hand signs and brought my hands in front of my mouth. "Suiton: Mizu Peretto!" Water bullets shot out of my mouth and hit the beast, though it did no help. Well, not much anyway.

"Kiyo-Chan! Save Sakura-chan and Teme, I'll take care of this!" Naruto yelled. "You sure?" I yelled back. "Dattebayo!" 

"Ok then, be safe!" I jumped off of Satoru and onto the branch Sasuke was at. He jerked back a bit before relaxing. 

"What's with the marks on your body?" He questioned before his eyes went wide. "Don't tell me that Orochi-" I hit his head. "No, Baka! That roach can't touch me. This is the power of the  Byakugou seal, I'll explain later." 

I placed both my hands on his shoulder and the marks spread to him. "What are you doing?" He questioned slowly as he moved his hands. "Is this a new healing technique?"

"No. I'm transferring some of my chakra to you and guess what? You owe me again." I removed my hands from his shoulder and jumped where Sakura was. I tried using wood style to get her out but it didn't work.

"Naruto! Can you hurry up in waking the dude?" I asked with hands placed at my hips. "I'm trying!"

"Well, try using you're head!" I urged. Naruto froze. If it weren't for my Tenketsugan enhancing my vision I would have missed the sharp shine that flashed in his eyes. "Oh no. . ." I muttered.

He's gonna do that literally isn't he- okay he did. He did that literally. Naruto slammed his head on the head of Gaara's waking him up.

"Aw, that's just great! Give me a break, I just got here!" Ichibi shouted. He doesn't seem so monster-like. Anyway, this means Gaara's in control now!