|59| Run Away

I knocked on the hardwood door twice. The voice resonated through the walls. I guess he doesn't have much stuff in his house.

A bit of shuffling was heard, and then the door opened revealing Kakashi-sensei in a black cut-sleeve t-shirt that showed his biceps. He wasn't wearing his headband but his Sharingan eye was closed. He blinked his normal eye upon seeing me.

"Hime. . .how are you feeling?" He asked the same question he asked me earlier, with the same concern lacing his voice. 

"Fine. . .can I come in?" I asked, my hands still behind my back. I wore a red sweater with black leggings. He stepped aside to let me in his house. As I suspected, his house was very modest. 

Sensei closed the door and motioned me to sit on the couch. I did, bringing my hands in front of me. In my hand, I held a basket. He sat next to me. "Now before you say anything," I began, bringing the basket in front of his face, "I just wanna say, I'm sorry for worrying you."

There was a window open in the living room, so the moonlight shone through inside. The light illuminated his face and I saw his concerned face turn into one of confusion. "Why are you apologizing? How is, you having a panic attack, something to apologize for? Hime, honestly-" He put his hand on my head. 

"You are always so harsh towards yourself, how do you expect others to take care of themselves when you're not taking care of yourself." I looked away from his gaze straight to the ground. 

You're right, I am. I am harsh towards myself. . .but if I'm not then. . .how could I ever live up to the Senju name? 

"I do accept the food though." He said causing me to chuckle. His hand patted my head twice before it rested on his side. "So, do you wanna tell me what happened?"

I winced, thinking about how the fuck do I explain what happened to him. It turned out, I couldn't. I couldn't explain it to him, to Naruto, or even Baa-Chan. The only person I could ever explain it to and hope to be understood is Tamiko.

I shook my head. "No, I don't want to think about it again. Please don't make me think about it again." He nodded. "Alright."

A cold wind blew in through the window, making a shiver run down my spine. "Did you tell Tsunade-sama?" 

I waved my hands around, "No, no! Don't even try! You won't say anything, I won't say anything!" I'm glad that Shizune-nee is out on a mission and Baa-Chan is still busy in the Hokage's office.

His eyebrows furrowed. "Why exactly? Isn't it a matter of concern?"

"Yeah, but. . .I don't want to worry her." I felt his unapproving stare and sweatdropped. "Okay! okay! I'll tell her later." His stare hardened. 

I sulked with huge lines surrounding me. He sweatdropped and then sighed. "Alright, tell her when you're ready. But do it soon or I'll be the one to tell her. Hmm, I do have a mission in about a couple of hours. Tsunade-sama should be aware of the situation by the time I'm back, okay?"

I gulped. "Okay." My skull lines were still with me. "Well, you better rest up. I'll see ya later." I stood and walked towards the door with Sensei in tow, "You rest up as well Hime." I smiled at him and nodded.

With that, I jumped away to the clan compound. Ah, I thought mid-air while jumping above the Nara forest, seeing a pineapple head, He's stargazing? I thought he was more into cloud-watching.

I landed next to him, scaring the poor guy and making him jump. "What the--?! Oh, It's just you. . ." He sighed. I waved, "Sup? How'd the celebration for becoming Chunin go?" 

He sighed again and motioned me to sit next to him. I did. "Well, it was a celebration for Chouji more like. We went to the barbeque place. Asuma Sensei's pocket is hurting."