|25| Perverts

KIYOSHI

"Kiyo-Chan! Wake up~!" I whined and pulled the covers over my head. "Kiyo-Chan~!" I whined and this time opened my eyes to see Naruto standing next to my bed.

I rubbed my eyes and mumbled inaudible words. After a minute I finally sat up on my bed. "This better be good. . . you ruined my beautifully chaotic dream!" I huffed.

"What was the dream about?"

"A woman with red hair which was flowing was hitting two grown men with a pan while another woman recorded the thing, laughing."

He blinked and nodded. "Truly beautiful."

"I know!"

"Anyway! Your good in controlling your catra."

"It's chakra honey."

"Uh, yeah! Chakra! Can you train me? Please? I don't wanna train with that closet pervert." He jumped on the bed, glomped at me, and nuzzled our cheeks together.

"Closet who– ya know what? Not gonna ask." I sighed. "Wait in the kitchen. I'll get ready." He grinned and jumped, making his way to the kitchen.

I groaned and got up, checking myself in the mirror I looked like a mess. Except for my hair. I don't know why but my hair is normally perfectly in place. Must be a Senju thing. I mean, have you looked at Baa-chan and her perfect low pigtails?

I glanced at my scar, almost forgetting it existed. I gingerly touched it and let it be.

After brushing my teeth and a shower, I came inside the living room. Naruto had two bowls of cereal set up on the table with two glasses of milk. I sat at the chair near the counter and started munching on my breakfast.

"By the way, did you-"

"In the fridge." He nodded and opened it taking out two chocolate lava cupcakes. He sat in front of me and with gleaming eyes and watering mouth, he dug into it. "Umai! Kiyo-Chan you're the best cook ever! I mean next to old man Teuchi of course."

"Nobody can be at his level," I said seriously and bit into my own. For my third try, it tasted pretty good.

After breakfast, Naruto dragged me to the hot springs. I don't know why he would and who the hell is the closet pervert we have to meet.

When we reached, I blinked at the man who in turn paled at seeing me. "Kiyoshi-Domo!"

 "Ebisu is a closet pervert?" I was still blinking registering it. This guy? I thought he was asexual or something. But a closet perv? Why the hell are most men closet pervs? Kakashi-sensei, Oldman Hokage, this guy, and I bet that Sasuke is one too.

"You know him Kiyo-Chan?" Ebisu gasped. "What's with you and the honorable grandchildren!? Frist Konohamaru and now Kiyoshi-Domo. . ." Naruto grinned smugly. "I'm just that awesome dattebayo!" I chuckled at his response and bumped fist with him.

 "Anyway, why did you want to train Naruto at the hot springs?" I questioned. Ebisu straightened, "I wanted him to master the water walking exercise so he could control his chakra and not exhaust himself."

I raised my eyebrow, "How so?"

"When he uses Kage Bushin no Jutsu, he uses more chakra than necessary. It can become a pro-"

"But, If he uses more chakra on his clones, doesn't that makes the clones more durable?"

"I- suppose so."

"Eh, he needs to control his chakra well anyway. If he does then, all hail Hokage Uzumaki Naruto." I playfully bowed to him.

He rolled his eyes but smiled. "Yes, of course. All hail me dattebayo!" I laughed and turned to Ebisu again, I positioned Naruto next to him. "Well, I can't do much Naruto. You remember the tree walking exercise right? It's similar to it but just on water." Naruto hummed a thoughtful expression on his face as he put a hand under his chin.