|30| Finals

KIYOSHI

I woke up and groaned. Today is the finals. Fucking dammit, my bed is all warm and cozy!

 After a lot of questioning if becoming chunin is worth it or not, I left the bed. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I then put on my outfit and went into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Toast and eggs with a glass of milk.

After that, I left the compound and tried to walk there, but that was too boring for me so I shunshined there.

I was surprised to see Shikamaru before me. He's so lazy I thought he'd be a little late.

The proctor—the hell happened to the Hayate guy? — eyed me. "And you're name is? "

I smirked and turned to face him and the crowd. "Senju. Senju Kiyoshi." There was a sudden uproar from the crowd. They were cheering and shouting. I internally sweatdropped. That introduction wasn't that special.

Sure, I am from the clan of 'A thousand skills' and one of the last ones but still. 

"Ah, look! It's the Senju!"

"Wait. .  . isn't she the Senju Hideyoshi's daughter?"

"And Akame Kumiko's!"

"Shodai Hokage's descendant. I wonder how strong she is. . ."

I stood in between Shino and Shikamaru. The latter nudged me. "Looks like people only came here to see you. What a drag."

I snickered at him and his 'so done' tone. "Yeah, yeah." I looked around and spotted my opponent. The fifth match is me and the Kusa ninja. He was taller than me and older than me. He looked 16. How in the world is he still a genin? He had short green hair and unlike his teammate- what was his name again?- this guy was slim. Very slim and skinny. Almost undernutrition. 

I glanced at the other contestants instead. For the third match it's  Aburame Shino, he blasted that Oto dude's arms off. No doubt, he's a strong opponent. He's going against Kankuro, the puppeteer. A puppeteer against an insect user. An interesting match it'll be.

Then it's Shikamaru and Sabaku no Temari. Shikamaru is of the Nara clan and son of- my favorite strategic- Nara Shikaku. His clan's Kekkei-Genkai has things to do with shadows. Their brains are no joke either.

As for Temari, I saw just how she dominated against Ten-Ten. She is a wind user and uses that fan on her back. I have no idea how the match will come out. Shikamaru could win if he wasn't so damn lazy.

The second match will be between my favorite duck, Sasubitch and Gaara. Now the first is of the Uchiha clan, a powerful- not as good as the Senju's though- yet arrogant and prideful clan. Sasuke's attacks are all Katon which may not work against Gaara's sand. He has the Sharingan though, that's a plus.

Gaara has the Ichibi inside him. He is a Jinchuriki, meaning he has more durability and chakra than Sasuke. The Ichibi also protects him with his sand so- yeah I should stop counting ways in which Gaara can kick Uchiha's ass.

The first match is of my best friend Naruto against my-. . .my . . .huh. I don't even know what he is to me. Well, it's against Neji.

Neji was the prodigy of the last year's graduates. He's of the Hyuga clan, a clan known for their eyes the Byakugan. He is a good fighter, keeps you on your toes. His gentle fist is NOT gentle in the slightest.

Naruto is of the legendary Uzumaki clan, whether people know of this information or not the Uzumaki clan is a powerful one. It took them three ninja nations just to destroy them. I'm surprised that nobody knows of them in this village even though their clan symbol is imprinted on the Jounin vest.