|43| Fuinjutsu is such a headache

Kiyoshi

Senju Hideyoshi, otherwise known as Mori no Hideyoshi is a shinobi from Konohagakure no  Sato's Senju Ichizoku. He is the grandson of Shodai Hokage, Senju Hashirama, and inherited his Mokuton. Younger brother to the Legendary Sanin Tsunade, his looks are similar to hers. Light blonde hair with light brown eyes. 

Being ranked S, he is feared across nations as his skills turned the tables in the third shinobi war. Hideyoshi was a candidate for becoming Yondaime Hokage but for some reason, he denied the post.

I let out a hum as I read Tou-san's file. He was an important aspect along with Yondaime in the war but I never knew about it. He even could have been Yondaime but I never knew about it! Damn Baa-chan, when you hide something, you hide it good.

This isn't even his official file. Just a newspaper description I found near the town's library. I'll have to go through his official file after reaching Konoha I guess. I would so get in trouble. . .

It'd be worth it.

Next to me, Naruto groaned in frustration. "This is so stupid dattebayo!"

I was leaning against the tree waiting for Jiji as Naruto practiced on the water balloon. Jiji went to buy some basic seals paper if he can find them, but it's taking him some time.

~~

"This is called the Bidogan, to do this you need to learn some basic Jutsu. Then you combine them." Jiji put a finger on his chin. "You have Suiton and Doton, right?"

I nodded. He huffed. "At your age, Hideyoshi was able to use Futon and Raiton as well. Ha, he was much more skilled than you. Your mother too." I grew an irk mark. "I guess you'll have to learn the two elements before you can use the Bidogan. You've got two out of four and your Douton isn't that praise-worthy."

Now I was shaking with annoyance as Jiji shook his head disapprovingly. "I'll have to buy some seal paper, as a wonderful teacher I'll make sure you learn this no matter how-" I shut him up by punching him as he flew. 

When he was out of sight I sighed and sat down, bringing my knees close to me and sulking. "Ne, Naru, I'm not that bad at ninjutsu right?" I asked looking his way with the lines on my forehead. Naruto sweatdropped. "Not at all, you're amazing dattebayo!"

I instantly brighten up.

~~

"It's ok Naruto, you'll get it." I patted his hair. He had a big pout on his face making him look like a child. "Yeah, yeah. . ." He took another balloon and started working on it. 

I dug out my fuinjutsu notebook and started making a new rough design for the hashirin seal. Still haven't completely learned it. 

Granduncle Tobirama must have been a god-level genius if he was the one who made this along with Kage bushin and Edo Tensei. Time and space travel. Bringing dead people to life. That is some god-level shit. 

Since the Bidogan requires learning two more elements, why the fuck not work on the hashirin seal which I have been working on for the past two months?

Senju Clan, the clan of a thousand skills. We never practice something solely, we'll always try to master many things. In short, we're multitaskers. Multitaskers and procrastinators.

"So, did you pop the ballon yet?" Jiji asked, walking towards us.

"No. . ." Naruto murmured and started swaying. I ran behind him to catch him as he fell unconscious. Placing my hand on his stomach, I closed my eyes momentarily before opening them.

Senju Kiyoshiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें