|34| Meeting ancestors

Kiyoshi

"What the- genjutsu!?" Sakura yelled after she released it. The invasion had begun. I told Satoru to go find Jiji and protect the village with him. With much hesitation, he obeyed with a bow and 'As you wish, Hime-Sama'.

I kicked a Suna nin in the face who was about to attack a sleeping Ino. Then I pulled a kunai out of my pouch and slashed a dude who was about to hurt Naruto. Two more came from both directions dressed in ANBU outfits and tried to slash me with their kunai. I jumped a bit before slipt kicking them away.

Kakashi sensei and Gai sensei were in the same state as me. Fighting the ninjas away. "What's going on!?" Sakura yelled once again. I grumbled slamming a dude into another, making them pass out. 

"That bitch ass slimy motherfucking unholy bloody snake is going on!! He planned an invasion by teaming up with Sunagakure! I told you they were suspicious! But no! Don't listen to me, tell me I'm paranoid!! I hate to be that kind-" I punched a guy, sending him flying to the other side of the arena "-But I told you so!!"

Satoru was the only one who took my suspicions seriously and gathered a lot of information. I love having such a loyal summoning. 

Kakashi sensei sighed, not turning his back he spoke. "Listen, This is your first A-rank mission since the wave. Sasuke's in pursuit after Gaara and you need to break Naruto and Shikamaru's genjutsu. Most likely Suna and Oto nin have already entered the village, so you'll need one more person in a four-man squad." He explained.

I windmill kicked a few- six to be exact- away. "Ok? But aren't I the fourth member- you know what?" I roundhouse kicked another ninja through a wall, "Carry on."

He didn't include me because I am to stay with him and fight. As a medical ninja, I can't get seriously hurt. Especially being a medical ninja with vaster knowledge than most of the staff in the hospital. Kakashi doesn't know of the Byakugou seal yet. I have a feeling, I'm gonna use it or reveal it real soon.

He waved hand signs of the- "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Slamming his hands on the nearest surface, which just so happens to be someone's back, a puff of cloud appeared, dissolving to reveal-

"Oh my god, that's such a cute puppy!!" I exclaimed, choking a ninja in a headlock till they passed out.

"There's no time to think about that," Sensei dismissed, deflecting another weapon swirling our way. "Now go, wake them up!"

Sakura nodded and went ahead to wake Naruto and Shikamaru, me, and the summoning dog, Pakkun, following behind.

"When did you break the genjutsu anyway?" Sakura questioned releasing Naruto's genjutsu as I guarded her by punching the fuck out of ninjas approaching us.

"Tenketsugan. It makes you immune to genjutsu." I don't have it activated right now so she must have wondered how.

"Oh." She went to release Shikamaru's but stopped midway and sweatdropped. "Shikamaru. . .you already released the genjutsu!?" 

. . .Heh!?

Pakkun went to him and bite his ankle. A second later Shikamaru shot up shaking his leg out of the dog's grasp. Sakura hit him upside the head and started scolding him.

"Sakura-Chan, Kiyo-Chan? Wha-" a dude tried to attack Naruto with a kunai but my wood clone stopped him and kicked him, breaking his ribs.

"Sakura! explain to them and-" I punched the wall making an entrance big enough for ten people to go through. "-Go!"

"Youthful punch Kiyoshi!" Gai sensei praised, hitting an enemy through the hole.

Naruto, Shikamaru, Sakura, and Pakkun hurried away. I turned my dojutsu on and searched where the Oldman is.