|8| Sharingan no Kakashi

KIYOSHI'S POV

"Ah, I get to see the Sharingan in action? I'm honored." Zabuza mused.

"What's all of this talk about the Sharingan!? What even is it?!" Naruto asked impatiently, grazing in awe at Kakashi.

"The Sharingan is a rare dojutsu that can comprehend any ninjutsu, genjutsu, or taijutsu and reverse the power back into the user. But there is more to the Sharingan than just that. . .much more." Sasuke explained.

Zabuza grinned under the bandages wrapped around his face, "The kid's got it right. Now then. . .Shall we begin?" In a flash, Zabuza relocated on top of the lake in front of us and started weaving hand signs.

"Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" Zabuza hissed as a thick layer of mist seeped into the battlefield, making us unable to see. The fog kept thickening, and he started releasing his KI again.

"EIght points. . .Larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, heart. . .Now, which will I kill you with?" Zabuza said, his voice resonating in many directions. His KI pushed our hair back.

Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and Tazuna trembled. I snorted.  "Oh? the taller girl resisted it?" Zabuza voiced out. "Puh-lease! My Baa-chan has much more KI than you." Kakashi visibly winced. 

Zabuza chuckled darkly, "You know, for a kid you're quite brave. Too bad I have to kill you."

I tilted my head to the side. "Hah? Kill me?" I smirked and folded my arms in front of my chest. I need to clear this mist and his intent first. I side-eyed glanced at the scared look on my teammate's face.

"We'll see if you can even touch me," I dropped my smirk and lifted my hand, immediately releasing large portions of KI and Chakra. So much that it coated me in a visible blue layer. 

Everyone got alarmed. My chakra cleared the mist and his KI, the pressure of it was so much that the ground was starting to break. The real Zabuza was shown near the lake. I forced my chakra a bit more and it started blowing his hair back.

"Kiyoshi!" Kakashi called out. I knew he was asking me to stop and he was serious about it since he didn't call me 'Hime'. I simply obeyed. "Sasuke, Don't worry," Kakashi called out once again, "I won't let my comrades die," he said and smiled at him. Sasuke sighed a breath of relief and focused on protecting Tazuna once again.

"Tsk, That girl might be a problem..." Zabuza said and appeared behind me "Die!" He uttered and swung his sword. I jumped up and kicked his chest sideways making his body turn to water. Water clone?

I looked back to where Kakashi was to see him have Zabuza by the neck. No, it's a clone. He chuckled started insulting Kakashi. Which means. . .

"It's a clone sensei!" I warned. He disposed of the clone as another one came and stabbed him from behind, which he invaded by the substitution Jutsu.

Zabuza kicked the real Kakashi away when he failed to slice him. Shit! They're in the water!! Shit!!

"You're a fool, Kakashi. Jumping in the water to hide was not a very good idea. Did you forget what my chakra nature is?" Zabuza taunted.  "Suiro no Jutsu!" The water prison surrounded Kakashi, making him unable to move.  Suiro no Jutsu, can only be released if Zabuza lets go of it. I scanned my surrounding for an opening, any opening. I need to think of a strategy.

"Run everyone! This battle was over the moment I got caught, take the bridge builder and go! His water clones can't follow you!" Kakashi demanded in a blind panic. 

My eye twitched. "Kakashi. . .you hypocrite ass mother fu-! I AM NOT LEAVING YOU BEHIND!!" I yelled, "You taught us teamwork didn't ya? Well, buddy like it or not, you're a part of the team. I will protect those who are precious to me and you come in the category. So in the name of the Sage of the six paths, Shut the hell up!" I raged.