|50| Battle with a Sanin

Kiyoshi

I love ax kicks. They're just so on point and destructive. Also! They bring up the fact that I can tear open a victim of mine's skull without much effort! Sadly, my victim right now is being protected by his bitch ass. 

"Doton: Yomi Numa!" Jiji shouted and a swamp of dark muddy- dirt? or something stood keeping Orochimaru in one place. 

"You have got to teach me that," I said, looking somewhat impressed.

"One at a time, Kiyoshi, take one Jutsu at a time! And now is not the time!"

"Right!"

"Stay back! Get away from me!" Baa-Chan screamed. I whipped my head back to see Kabuto kicking her. My eyes widened. When did he?!

I was about to rush and probably kill him if that were the last thing I would have done but then Naruto charged at him. "Back off! That's enough already you traitor!" He started creating the sphere Jutsu.

He went to strike Kabuto but the latter invaded and touched the former's leg. Naruto fell.

"NO!" I yelled and tried to rush for them but-

"How about you finish fighting me first? You chose me as your fighter after all!"

FUCKING ROACH!

~~~

Naruto stood. "I'm not going to run away. I never go back on my word. That's my nindo. My ninja way!" 

I heard Naruto yell and I knew. I somehow knew he'd be alright. He- I trust him. I trust him to be okay.

Even though Orochimaru's weakened, he's still powerful against a genin- chunin.

Oh yeah, I'm a chunin now. . .damn. I closed my eyes and looked up. 

"Hm? Are you giving up? Sensing how futile it is?" Orochimaru hissed. The amusement and pleasure of taunting me were clear in his voice.

"You-!" Jiji tried to say something but then I took off in a run towards our enemy.

He chuckled with amusement. He won't be laughing for long.

I threw a kunai at his face which he dodged without a sweat. "Such tricks won't work against me." I kept charging.

1

2

3!

I landed where the kunai was mid-air and gave him a chakra-enhanced kick to the side. Medical-Ninjutsu enhanced chakra kick.

I threw the kunai, it landed next to Jiji on the ground.

1

2!

I transported next to him. His eyes were wide and shocked. "You- ho- wow." 

I let out a heavy chuckle, laughing my nervousness off. I took such a big risk when I was 90% sure it wasn't going to work.

"RASENGAN!" I turned and saw-

HELL YEAH MY BRO, MY MAN, MY DUDE- SHOW THAT MOTHERFUCKER!! I AM SO BUYING YOU ICHIRAKU RAMEN FOR A MONTH!

I smirked turning to the dude on the ground, without his summons and his upper body totally useless. "sEnSiNg HoW fUtIlE iT iS." I mocked. But then, my breath got caught in my throat at the feeling of it.

Actually, the lack of the feeling of it.

Naruto's chakra. It was weakening so, so fast. 

I turned and saw him on the ground, unmoving. Suddenly, my mouth went dry and my heartbeat accelerated an extra mile. I rushed towards him.