|57| Raijin no Ken

Kiyoshi

Idate woke up with a start. And he started arguing with Naruto and Sakura. I must have zoned off because he began with his sob story the next thing I knew.

Apparently, the shitty green hair was named Aoi and was a traitor to Konoha and he tricked Idate. Huh, now I have a solid reason to kill him.

"So, you stole my sword? The Raijin no ken?"

He spun his head towards me and scowled. "Not yours. The second Hokage's."

I deadpanned. "Yes. His, mine. It doesn't matter. All his belongings are mine anyway. I'm his great-niece, his sole descendant of this generation, dipshit."

Idate paled. "You're. . .what?!" Immediately he bowed his head on the ground near my feet. "I'm sorry! I had no idea you were Konohagakure's Hime!"

My team gasped shocked at his sudden change of behaviour toward me. Three dark lines appeared on my forehead. "That nickname's still going on?" I thought it would die out soon. . . "Get up, you look ridiculous. And don't call me that." He did just that.

Idate was thinking about giving up, and guess what? My boy used his Talk no Jutsu on him.

Fatal attack.

"And hey!" Naruto yelled and stood, "If you can't run I'll carry you on my back the whole way if I have to dattebayo!"

Idate just stared at him. I huffed, "He's right." Sakura gasped and turned to me, "Kiyoshi! He's being a bit-"

"Sakura." She shut up immediately. "Jirocho-san is counting on you." 

He bit his lip and looked down after a few moments, he looked up. "I'll do it. But I'll need your help, Naruto."

Naruto grinned brightly. Sasuke smirked and stood alongside Sakura. I stood up like a grandma soon after.

~~~

I sweatdropped at the sight of some thousand steps in front of me. "Yeah, no. . .I'm not climbing all of that."

"You're kidding me, how does he do it?" Sakura asked out of breath. We stood and watched Naruto run up the stairs with Idate on his back.

"No one ever accused that kid of not having energy," Sasuke stated, trying hard not to huff. The two began to run after him but stopped, seeing I wasn't following. 

"What? I told you, I'm not climbing this so-called spirit breaker!" I huffed biting into my thumb. "Kuchiyose: Satoru!" In a puff of smoke, he stood bowing.

Formal as fuck as always.

"Yes, Hime-Sama?" 

"I need a ride to the top, don't speed too much though. Try to stay behind Naruto, please."

"As you wish." He lowered himself so I could sit on top of his back. I winked at my annoyed teammates and did a two-finger salute.

"See ya!"

"Senju!/KIYOSHI!"

Satoru sped up and was a few steps behind Naruto in no time. When we reached the top Naruto was alone without Idate on his back, I looked ahead to see him running.

"Would you like the Uzumaki child to come along and pursue after that boy?" Satoru asked. I jumped off his back. 

"No, it's alright. Thank you." He nodded before disappearing.