Room 394

Percy POV
It took me 20 minutes to pack.

I know I know, Chiron said Hecate packed my things by magic. And she did, but she missed some stuff I wanted to take along. I pulled a small bag from under my bed and stuffed a few things into it.

A few normal pens. I'd investigated my already packed stuff and found that there were only quill things and bottles of black stuff I figured was ink.

More long sleeved shirts. I had a strange feeling I would need to cover my SPQR tattoo. Dunno why, it was just a feeling.

A small photo album full of pictures we had taken with Leo's special cameras that he made so they wouldn't attract monsters. Me, Annabeth, and the rest of the seven and Thalia were prominent. I also had a few of Nico, but he avoided people with cameras.

Some prank supplies. You never know. Plus, it gave me a reason to deplete the Stolls' supply of explosives, spray paints, hair dyes, and the like.

"Percy, what are you doing? Didn't Chiron say that Hecate packed for us?" Annabeth leaned against the doorframe. I grinned at her.

"She missed some stuff." Annabeth rolled her eyes at my response.

"You're such a Seaweed Brain."

"Thanks, Wise Girl. How much longer until I have to leave?"

"40 minutes." My girlfriend said sadly. I moved forward and pulled her into a hug.

"Contact Carter or Sadie. They've got anti-dream pillows or something, I think. Maybe it'll help." Annabeth nodded and buried her face in my shoulder.

"This week's gonna be torture." She whispered.

"I know, Wise Girl. But it's only a week. We can make it."

----------------------------------------

"Perseus, it is time to go." I looked up at the goddess of magic with a sigh.

"Just Percy." I got to my feet, brushing sand off of my arms. Hecate ignored me.

"I will move your trunk separately. We are going to a place in Britian to get the things on this list. I will explain my Wizarding World while we shop."

I took the parchment list from her and looked over it.

"We can get all of this in Britian?"

"If you look in the right places." She held out an arm for me to take. I did hesitantly and suddenly had the feeling of being squeezed through a tube.

"What was that?!" I exclaimed when we 'landed.'

"Apparition. Wizard travel. Come." I growled under my breath, but followed the goddess into a dingy looking bar called 'The Leaky Cauldron.'

"Hello Tom." Hecate said to the bartender. He nodded. Hecate turned to me.

"Your trunk is in room 394. Now it' time to learn of this world and get your things." She led me outside to an alley, which opened up to a bigger alley full of magic things when she tapped a wooden stick against the wall.

"Whoa."

----------------------------------------

"You are responsible for getting yourself to the platform tomorrow." Hecate handed me a ticket. During our shopping trip she had thankfully explained everything, even platform 9 3/4.

"Okay. What do I tell people who ask?"

"You are an exchange student from America. Do not mention a school, Chiron and I are still working on that."

"Oh."

"Goodnight, Perseus. And good luck." She disappeared.

"Just Percy." I muttered, opening the door to my room. My owl, which I had named Neptune, hooted happily. He was a beautiful Great Horned, and his eyes, impossibly, were blue-green.

"Hello, Neptune." He hooted again. I yawned widely.

"Well, I need to sleep. Can you wake me up tomorrow?" I asked the owl. He bobbed his head in a motion that I took to mean 'yes.'

"Cool. 9'o'clock, buddy." He hooted again as I pulled my wand. An 11.5 inch piece of driftwood with a strand of mermaid hair as the core, it was practically made for me.

I flicked my wand and thought about the lights turning off. Hecate had given those of us on quests the ability to do magic well. We didn't need spells, but she had taught me quite a few to keep up appearances.

"G'night, Nep."

[A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA FREAKING WATSON! Love you so much! Enjoy the fluff chapter guys]