Picking Dates

Third Person POV

McGonagall announced that Monday that the ball would officially be happening the next Sunday. The Great Hall had erupted in excited talking.

"The demigods will be bringing some of their friends, five people from the Greek camp and six from the Roman camp. You are to be on your best behavior when they are here, understand?"

She received a chorus of "Yes ma'am"s and "yes, headmistress"s.

"Because of this, a Hogsmeade visit has been arranged for Saturday to purchase your outfits. Please conduct yourselves as you always do at Hogsmeade, with respect for those living there. You may now continue eating."

Annabeth turned to the table of demigods. "This should be interesting."

"We don't have to go shopping." Piper said.

"Then what should we do?" Hermione asked.

"I'd rather not wear a dress at all." Thalia put in.

"Do we have to wear dress robes?" Percy asked.

"No, us guys can wear tuxes, I asked McGonagall about it already." Jason answered him.

"Yes!" Leo pumped his fist obnoxiously.

"Do I have to go?" Nico asked.

"Yes." Hazel told him firmly.

"What were you saying, Piper?" Luna asked.

"I'm saying we don't have to go shopping. Although, I can't decide if my idea is better or worse."

"What is it?" Emmy asked.

"We could ask my mom to help us."

"That would actually be a good idea. We can get outfits without having to spend on them and she can take them back afterward, unless the person wearing the outfit wants to keep it." Annabeth said.

"Is it worth talking to Aphrodite though?" Percy asked.

"I'd say yes." Luna commented.

"Everyone okay with this idea? We can do it tomorrow when the others get here." Hermione asked.

The group was a little hesitant, but they finally agreed.

"I'll tell her." Piper said.

Percy checked his watch. "Shoot, it's almost time for class to start."

----------------------------------------

"Have you talked to Aphrodite?" Annabeth asked Piper at lunch.

"Yes. She reacted as was expected." Piper sighed.

"As long as she'll do it, I couldn't care less how she acted." Annabeth smiled.

"Yeah, she'll do it."

Draco sat down across the table from them. "Hey guys."

"Hi Drake." Annabeth smiled at him.

"Hey." Piper said through a mouthful of pasta with tomato sauce.

Jason dropped his books on the table next to Piper and sat down, kissing her on the cheek lightly.

"Ew, PDA." Draco commented jokingly.

"Shut up, punk." Annabeth teased.

"Who's a punk?" Percy plopped down at the table, kissing Annabeth the exact way Jason had done to Piper.

"Drake." Annabeth pushed him away laughingly.

The others filled in at the table, talking to each other and eating.