The Gang's All Here

Percy POV

Guess who showed up again at dinner.

You got it. Mr Golden Eyes himself.

Annabeth snarled in anger at the image. "I thought we told you to stop using that form, you son of a-" She stopped herself.

"Ah, Miss Chase, you know I don't listen to you."

"You should. Keep using that face and she'll probably gut you when we get to any actual fights." I put in, seething as well.

Kronos laughed loudly. "I'd love to see you try, Annie."

"THAT IS IT!" Annabeth leapt to her feet, but another familiar voice, filled with equal hate, cut in.

"HEY! You don't call her that." We turned to see a sharp, golden arrow pointed at the message.

"Ah, Thalia Grace."

"Change the face."

"Why should I-"

"DO IT!" She roared.

Kronos simply eyed her with amusement.

"Jason, open a window."

"Huh?" He frowned at his sister.

"This arrow is my...half-sister's. I fire it, it goes where I want it to, but I need it to get out to the open air."

Jason flicked his wand, an unnecessary precaution. The window flew open.

Thalia let the arrow loose, then watched the Iris Message as it flew out the window.

"Change. The. Face." She growled out.

"I don't think I-ARGH!" The arrow slammed into Kronos' shoulder.

"CHANGE IT!" This time, Piper screamed, pouring on the charmspeak.

Slowly, the blond hair turned black, a twisted beard sprouting from the now sharp chin.

"He looks like Jafar." I whispered to Leo, who cracked up.

"Thank you, Grandfather." Thalia sneered, releasing a regular arrow at his face. It sliced through the connection and shattered another stained glass window.

"Little agressive, Pinecone Face." The hall grew dark and the temperature dropped a few dozen degrees.

A dark figure entered through the open doorway and two things happened.

Spells fired from all directions.

Every ghost in the room screamed in terror and took off, flying through the walls and ceiling.

"Protego!" Nico bellowed.

"Quite the dramatic entrance, Neeks." I called to him.

I got several obscene hand gestures in response and laughed.

"Miss Grace, Mr. Di Angelo? Please come to be sorted." McGonagall called.

The hat seemed to not want to go on either of their heads, because once they got close it called, "Put the girl in Gryffindor and the boy in Slytherin. There better not be any more of you!"

The two stood still for a moment, then each turned and headed to their houses.

"Nico!" Drake bro-hugged him.

"Thals!" Hermione grinned.

"Hey guys." She smiled back. "So what's up with you, other than that?"

She waved a hand at where the Iris Message had been.

"Well...."

---------------------------------------

Hazel POV

"And this is your room. Frank and Drake are in there with you." I pointed up the stairs to where Nico would be sleeping.

"Cool. So what do you think, Hazel?"

I smiled and we sat down on a couch, Drake and Frank following suit. "I like it here."

"Hey!" A large Slytherin boy stomped up to us. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Sitting." Nico said flatly, raising an eyebrow.

"That's my spot, Freak." He snarled.

I stood swiftly and punched him in the face.

"Do not call him a freak!"

The boy clutched his nose in shock, then glared at me. "Why you little-" His fist raised to respond the same way.

Before he could punch me, Nico was in between us, grabbing his arm and flipping him over, like Annabeth did to people.

"Don't touch my sister!"

"Your sister?" Another boy from the growing crowd called. "What, was your daddy a player? Or was your mom a slut?"

We whirled on him in sync. "What did you say?" Nico asked dangerously.

"Well, which one is it?"

I went for my sword, but pulled out my wand when I remembered where I was.

"If you even think about judging our parents again, I will hex you into oblivion."

A hand rested on my shoulder. "Haz, look down."

I did. "Oh gods."

Precious jewels littered the floor. I saw a girl lean down to pick one up.

"DON'T!" I screamed. Everyone froze.

"Nobody touch any of them! I SAID NOBODY!" The girl stood, paling.

"Nico? I need strength." He laid his hand on my shoulder and I made a slow pushing down motion with both hands, sending the cursed materials back to where they came.

"Hazel!" Frank caught me as I collapsed.

"C'mon, we'll put her on Nico's bed for now. Us boys can't get into the girls dorms." Draco helped him take me up the stairs. Whispers followed us.

"Weirdos."

"Freaks."

[A/N finally! ugh, hoping to get a lot done this week, but idk if it'll happen or not... oh well]