Question and Answer Class

Percy POV

The Hunters, Reyna and her legionnaires, Malcolm and Katie left the next morning. Annabeth and Hermione gave Malcolm the art piece of Will's face.

"Put it in the Big House." Annabeth suggested.

"Will do, stay safe, sis. You too, Hermione."

"No promises," the daughters of Athena joked.

"Who's getting you out of here?" Clarisse asked.

"Iris. We'll leave once you all go to breakfast." Katie said. She gave Neville and Luna a quick hug, having majorly bonded with them somehow during the few hours she was here.

"Bye, Kat." Neville said.

"Don't let the wizards get to you, Lieutenant." Phoebe told Thalia.

"Eh, I've only felt the urge to punch a few of them." The daughter of Zeus responded.

"Alright, guys, let's go before McGonagall sends someone after us." Draco said.

"See you, Reyna." I said, waving to the group that stayed as we filed out.

"Don't answer anyone's questions, I'll be doing that in class today." I said quietly.

"You got it." Annabeth said.

"Not like I wanted to anyway." Hazel said quietly.

We ignored the stares we got when we entered the Great Hall. Everyone seemed to want to say something, but no one did.

Checking the time, I stood. "See you all in class."

"We have you first period today, Perce." Leo reminded me.

"Then I'll see you in a little while."

I motioned for Clarisse to stay where she was. "I'm not gonna need your help for class today, Clarisse, you can go do whatever."

"Thanks, Prissy." She nodded and I could tell she was truly appreciative of it. One of her co-workers had died yesterday, she'd need some time off.

I walked to my classroom, inspecting the way the room looked. The cage still sat in the center of the room, full of gold dust. I vanished the cage and cleaned up the dust, then conjured a bunch of couches and armchairs.

The first class began to file in, looking confused as they saw what I had set up.

"Take a seat and make sure you can see me. I will explain once everyone is here." I said.

Annabeth and Hermione and the rest of the demigods took seats in the front of the room. Luna and Ginny had gone off to their own classes, but I would see them later.

Once the entire class was in the room I took a deep breath. "A lot of things happened yesterday, and I'm sure you're confused. Today's class is going to consist of questions. Anything you want to know about yesterday, you can ask. I reserve the right to answer the question or pass it up, understand?"

I received nods all around. "Good. Who would like to go first?"

Several hands shot into the air and I steeled myself. "Parvarti?"

"What were those things you were fighting?"

A rather easy question. "In America we don't really have Death Eaters. Voldemort couldn't stretch his army that far. Instead we had to deal with what we fought yesterday. They're a species of creatures that take on the features of Ancient Greek monsters. For example, the one I had planned on showing the class yesterday was a telkhine. Half-dog, usually a Doberman-like breed, and half seal, they're rather clumsy on land, but extremely dangerous under water. There are cyclops, giants, empousai, which is what Kelli, the girl who was the teacher before, was. Other common creatures are things like Dracanae and hellhounds. If you wish, I can call a tamed one into the room and you can see her up close."

"A tame what?" A girl in the back asked. 

"Hellhound. She's about the size of a muggle tank, we'd have to move some things to get her in here, but I could do it."

When everyone seemed eager to see what I was talking about, I explained how to clear the room. We stacked the couches and chairs in the back, then the students crowded near them to make as much room as possible.

"Mrs. O'Leary!" I called, letting out a whistle afterward. The giant dog appeared through a mass of shadows and began to lick me. "Alright, alright, get off!"

The students took turn cautiously patting Mrs. O'Leary, then I sent her away. She gave Nico a lick before going and his lips twitched slightly.

"Alright, next question."

A Slytherin girl raised her hand. "Who was the boy with the blond hair and the scar?"

"He's another one of those creatures, but he specializes in people for his appearances. The blond boy with the scar is a guy named Luke Castellan," Annabeth sniffled a little bit at this, "And he died several years ago after making some bad choices. The important part is that he changed in the end. His death was devistating to me, Annabeth and Thalia, as we were closest to him when he killed himself." I could feel my eyes watering and wiped the tears away quickly.

"Let's move on. Harry, you had a question?"

"Mine's rather random. Is there a way to control someone other than the Imperious Curse?"

I knew where this was going. He thought Luna was being controlled by us. I settled for a half truth. 

"Yes. It's extremely rare, though."

"Have you ever met someone with the power?" Ron asked.

"Yes." Harry opened his mouth, a triumphant look on his face, but I continued. "She died several years ago, around the same time as Luke."

That shut him down.

"Next question? Yes?" Seamus had his hand raised now.

"What happened to Will?"

I took a deep breath, trying to keep it together. "He was killed by one of the monsters. It was probably a cyclops or a giant, based on the injury."

"Sorry for asking." Seamus said, seeing the look on my face.

"I said you could ask anything. Let's move on, shall we?"

[A/N So Percy lied about only knowing one person. Anyone guess who the girl he talked about was?]