Potter, Potter

Annabeth POV

The next time I saw Percy was after school.

"So do we have a new potions teacher?" I asked him.

"Nico's dad isn't happy about it and neither is Nico, but they'll be here in an hour or so. And guess who's insisting on coming with her?"

"Her husband?" I asked.

"Bingo!" Percy rubbed his face. "Teaching is so hard, Wise Girl. I'm starting to get the feeling that McGonagall's making this my punishment."

I gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. Pansy Parkinson chose that moment to flounce past, flipping her hair, which she had gotten awfully cut in an attempt to make my style look like it was on purpose.

I ignored her.

"Well, we've got a while before you have detention. What do you want to do?"

I groaned. "I forgot about detention."

"You forgot? You forgot that you were going into the Forbidden Forest to slay monsters with your wonderful boyfriend? Who are you and what have you done with my Wise Girl?!" Percy exclaimed dramatically.

I socked him in the stomach. "Would anyone but your Wise Girl do this?" Pulling him in, I pressed my lips against his and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.

Percy's lips twitched into a smile as he returned the kiss.

"PDA CHILDREN! UNCLE LEO DOES NOT FEEL LIKE SEEING THAT KIND OF INAPPROPRIATENESS!"

We pulled apart reluctantly.

"Well?"

Percy frowned. "Several of the sixth and seventh year girls would, if they managed to nick supplies from Snape's potion stores to make polyjuice potion."

I scowled.

Percy chuckled and pulled me close again for another short kiss, ignoring Leo, who was gagging off to the side.

"I'm just teasing, Annabeth. I know it's you."

"You better." I told him.

"Jackson! I need to talk to you." McGonagall called, sweeping forward.

"Headmistress." Percy gave her a respectful smile.

"The new potions teacher is coming sooner than expected. Will you and some of your friends go to meet her?"

Percy nodded and his hand tightened around my waist slightly. "I'll take Annabeth, Nico and Solace to talk to her and her husband."

"Thank you, Percy."

"Of course, Headmistress."

"Are you actually being respectful to someone?" Leo faked incredulity as McGonagall walked away.

Percy flipped him off without looking. "Anyone know where Nico and Will are?"

"Probably snogging." Ginny commented with a smirk as she passed by.

"He and Hazel are getting ready for that dance class thing they're doing. I don't know where Will is, but I'd guess the medical wing." Piper said.

"Alright. Just let me send messages to them." Percy pointed his wand up and muttered a charm.

A silver Hammerhead shark burst from his wand.

"Nico, we gotta go talk to the Potions whiz and her other half. I want you to come with, meet me by the front doors of the main hall."

The shark swam away and Percy produced a second one, sending essentially the same message to Will.

"His patronus is a Hammerhead!" Leo yelled, laughing loudly.

"Is that a problem?" Percy asked, looking confused.

"Well, Hammerheads are one of the most dangerous fish in the sea. They're really deadly and very smart."

"Okay....why is that bad?" 

I shrugged, but Leo burst into a fresh batch of giggles. Piper and Jason joined, laughing at the little Latino's convulsive laughing, if you could call it that.

"They may be dangerous...but they look....really dumb!" Leo finally managed to explain.

Percy looked offended while the rest of us burst out laughing again.

"I'm here...what's going on?" Nico asked.

"Who cares, lets just go talk to the new professor so I can go back to the infirmary. Madame Pomfrey is rather genius and I'd like to talk to her some more." Will said, shifting his weight back and forth.

"Oh, by the way, someone's been following me under a Cloak of Invisibility since I left the room I was in for the dance thing." Nico whispered to Percy and I as we started out towards the Forbidden Forest.

"Noted." Percy muttered back. "C'mon guys!" 

He really was good at acting clueless.

[A/N Yes he is, Annabeth. POTTER POTTER POTTER! Karen Gillan is the best Lily fancast ever I agree with this 10000000000000% ]