Keeping The Boys In Line

Ginny POV

Screams echoed around the Great Hall.

A boy walked through the doors, his curly dark hair housing a pair of work goggles. He was juggling fireballs.

"HELLO HOGWARTS! HOW WE DOIN' TODAY!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"THAT'S Leo?!" Ron yelped.

"LEO VALDEZ!" A girl's voice roared.

"Oh thank the gods! Callie's here!" Piper cried.

"Who's Callie?" Harry asked.

"REPAIR BOY YOU BETTER PUT THOSE FLAMES OUT BEFORE I REACH YOU!" A girl stormed in after the flaming boy, her eyes flashing murderously. She had light brown hair that was in a rather lumpy braid. She pulled it off well. She was wearing a white shirt and jeans. A few silver and gold bracelets hung from her wrists.

Leo scrambled frantically over the Hufflepuff table, earning a few indignant yells as he stepped in people's food. His flames had gone out, but the girl didn't seem to be stopping.

"JACKSON! GIVE ME A LEG UP!" Percy leapt to his feet and ran over to her, lacing his fingers together to make a small basket.

The girl took a running leap, and Percy threw her into the air.

Leo let out an extremely girly shriek as she landed next to him.

"Valdez you better have a dam good reason to have done something that monumentally STUPID!"

"I-I do, Calypso, I promise!" Leo yelped nervously.

"I'm waiting, Valdez."

"I-well you see...I wa-I'll-I'll tell you...I'll tell you when I rem-yeah, I don't have one..."

"Didn't think so." She grabbed him by the ear and dragged him up to the platform where the teacher's table was.

"Ow ow ow ow ow, Callie that hurts! Ow!"

They stopped in front of an amused looking Professor McGonagall.

"We have to be sorted, yes?" Calypso asked.

"Yes. Students, this is Leo Valdez and Calypso Gozo." Leo flashed the peace sign at us.

"Whassup mah wizard homies? I'm Leo 'Flamin' Valdez, Bad Boy Supreme and Super Awesome Commander of the Argo II. And I'm taken, ladies!" He pulled Calypso closer.

"Shut up, Repair Boy!" Piper called, laughing.

"Don't tell me what to do, Beauty Queen!"

"How is she dating him?" I heard Harry mutter to Ron.

That hurt.

"Harry Potter, what did you just say?" Hermione asked. He must not have realized how close I was sitting.

"I said how did he manage to get her to date him? That girl is too good for him."

"So you're saying that you'd date her if she was free?" Hermione pressed. Annabeth's grey eyes flicked to me, full of sympathy.

"Yeah." Harry said without hesitation.

I bit back a sob.

"Hm." Hermione gave him a casual once-over, like she was re-deciding her friendship with him. To be honest, I was too.

"GRYFFINDOR!" I heard the hat scream twice.

Calypso sat next to me. "Hi, I'm Calypso."

"G-Ginny."

"What's wrong?"

I looked up at her, letting the tears that were gathering in my eyes spill. Leo had engaged Harry in a conversation, and neither of them noticed when Calypso wrapped her arm around me, hushing me softly.

"It's okay, it's okay. What happened, honey?" She was really nice.

"H-Harry...my boyfriend...h-he just said..." I bit my lip.

"What did he say?" She smiled softly. "You can tell me."

"He said he'd date you if you were free, Calypso. He would dump Ginny in the dust because of your looks." Hermione put in quietly.

Calypso's eyes hardened to chips of ice. "Oh he did, did he?"

Leo must have been listening to our conversation, cause he turned to Calypso. "Hey Sunshine, have you said hi to Harry Potter yet?" He gestured to Harry.

"No I haven't. And I don't plan on it." She snapped.

"What'd I do?" Harry yelped.

"Ask Ginny." Was the icy response he got.

"Gin? What's wrong?"

I exploded.

"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?! I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID HARRY! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! At least, that's what you told me!"

Harry paled. "Ginny, that's not what I meant-"

"I HATE YOU HARRY POTTER! WE'RE DONE!" I screamed, stomping out of the Great Hall.

Footsteps followed me.

"Go away, Potter."

"It's Piper, actually." She said goodnaturedly. I turned to see the Native American girl standing behind me.

"Sorry." She shook her head and pulled me into a hug.

"I can feel your pain, Ginny. You have all the right to be angry."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked shakily.

Piper seemed to be considering something. "What do you know about Greek Mythology?"

[A/N Hope you enjoyed it! I prefer Percy over Harry, so he's getting hell for being second rate. JK but I really do like Persassy Jacksasson to Hairy Pooper]