Voltage and Electra

Percy POV

An Iris message popped up in front of us on our way back from taking Lily and James to McGonagall.

Jason looked absolutely livid. 

"Emergency meeting, Room of Requirement." He snapped, cutting the message before any of us could respond.

I glanced at Nico and Will, who shrugged, and Annabeth, who looked apprehensive.

"What's up, Wise Girl?"

"That was too volatile a tone for this to be just Jason needing to blow off steam." She said quietly.

"You think something happened?"

"I'd wager Potter did something moronic." Nico commented.

"Sounds rather like him." Will said.

"I didn't think it was important at the time, but Harry followed us down to get his parents. I think that might have triggered this." Nico said.

"Why didn't you say something?" Annabeth demanded.

"I didn't think he was going to do something stupid like make Jason angry!"

"He always does stupid things, remember?" A familiar voice commented.

"Says the girl who dated him." Annabeth teased.

"Oh, shut up." Ginny responded goodnaturedly.

"Did you guys get Jason's call?" I asked.

"Yeah, he called us first. Said he was gonna have Clarisse get the Slytherin demigods and Hermione's getting the Ravenclaws." Piper explained.

"To the Room of Requirement then." I said. "Lead the way, Ginny."

---------------------

We met up outside the room. 

"Alright, proceed with caution, based on his anger, there could be some heavy artillery flying when we open the door." I advised.

"Especially if it's Thals and Jason." Annabeth added.

"Right. Watch out for lightning strikes. I can protect quite a few of us, but you have to be careful."

Everyone nodded to me and I cautiously turned the doorknob.

Crashes emitted from the room and we stood in silence for a moment, trying to discern what was going on.

"Is that all you got?!"

"Don't push me, Jason!"

"Oh, please, you wouldn't be able to beat me if you tried!"

"WANNA BET?!"

I shoved the door open fully and ran into the room. 

The walls were covered in splotches of burn marks, from lightning I assumed. Every window was open. I didn't realize the room had an outside window but I guess if it could make random passages like the one Neville told me about, it could definitely open windows.

Jason and Thalia were in the center of the chaos, charged sword on crackling spear. Both were covered in minor cuts and panting, but they still fought fiercely as lightning continued to soar into the room and hit their weapons and each other.

Thalia blocked a downward slash from Jason and slammed her booted foot into his stomach. He flew back a few feet before a sudden gust of wind tipped him upright and his feet hit the ground again. His sister had taken the opportunity to unsling her bow. Thalia drew back her bowstring, but instead of an arrow, a bolt of lightning solidified between the nock and the rest.

Jason began to charge forward and Thalia let the lightning-arrow fly. Jason swung his lightning charged sword like a baseball bat, sending the bolt at a wall. Right before it hit, an image of Harry Potter appeared. The deflected lightning hit him in the face.

Ginny stifled a snicker.

"Alright, lets break them up before someone dies." Annabeth suggested. 

"You get Thalia, I've got Jason." I responded, already feeling the tug in my gut that meant water was rushing towards us.

Within seconds, a wave of water shot through an open window and drenched Jason from head to toe. I ran off to the side so that the others wouldn't get hurt when the retaliation I was expecting came.

"JACKSON!" Jason bellowed. A huge strike of lightning lit up his sword and he charged me.

"That the best you got Grace?" I egged him on, blocking the rather wild strikes easily.

Jason pulled back for a moment and I frowned, trying to figure out why.

Suddenly my hair stood on end and I dropped to the floor. The lightning bolt that had come in from the window behind my head soared over me and collided with Jason. He gritted his teeth and made to stab down on my head.

Blocking with Riptide, I kicked his knee, bringing him down to my level. Leaping to my feet, I stepped on the hand holding his sword and held mine to his neck.

"Dead."

"Yeah, yeah, let me up." Jason growled.

I got off him and offered my hand.

"Ow, Annabeth!" Thalia yelled from behind me as I helped Jason up.

I turned to watch Thalia slash at thin air while spinning around. It seemed that Annabeth was throwing punches rather than using her dagger.

"Alright, that's enough." I called, biting my lip so I didn't laugh at the enraged daughter of Zeus.

After a few moments, Annabeth reappeared between Thalia and I. 

"I'm gonna get you for that, Chase." Thalia growled before turning to look at who was in the room.

"Good, we're all here."

"Alright, what's up?" Frank asked.

"Harry Potter." Jason spat.

"Uh oh."

[A/N I'm back on top of my updating guys! Sorry for being weird lately, I had a lot of homework in the past week or so]