POTTER!

Nico POV

Our stalker, who I assumed was Harry, followed the four of us down the slope as we walked to Hagrid's house.

"Here they come." I murmured, feeling a disturbance in the nearby air.

Two silvery ghosts appeared at the bottom of the path and I pushed past Percy, Will and Annabeth to go say hello.

I had met Lily and James one day when wandering Elysium. They were the parents I never had.

"Nico!" Will and Lily shouted at the same time, Will's voice full of nervousness and Lily's full of happiness.

"Lil!" I called back, skidding to a stop in front of her and pulling her into a tight hug.

"How are you, Nico? You stopped visiting, I was so worried!" Lily exclaimed, hugging me back.

"Sorry, I had stuff to do." I shrugged. Stuff. Yeah. Stuff that involved being stuck in a jar and fighting a war.

"Hey, Neeks." James swept his hand through my hair and I smacked him lightly, fixing mess he made.

"Don't do that."

"But it's fun! And it's awesome being on the giving end, rather than the receiving end."

"Right. Sirius still do that?" I asked teasingly.

"Nah. When he tried I called him an old man for a week."

I chuckled. "Of course you did."

"Nico, they're solid right now, right?" Percy and the others had finally made it down to us.

"Yeah."

Percy nodded and thrust his hand out. "I'm Percy Jackson, I'll be working with you, Lily. I'm the Defense teacher."

"You're a bit young, aren't you?" She asked, taking his hand.

"Yeah, got the job after we found out the previous teacher was a Greek monster and I vaporized her."

James laughed. "Wish that stuff happened when we were here."

"Well I don't. That sounds horrific." Lily replied.

"It wasn't that bad actually, considering this particular monster has had a beef with Percy and I since forever." Annabeth commented.

"What monster doesn't?" Will muttered.

"Anyway, we should get you two to McGonagall so she can figure out stuff. I'll keep you tangible so you can do classes, Lily. And-"

"You don't have to do that. I rather prefer being intangible. It's more fun!" Lily smiled at me.

"Oh is it now?"

"Of course! We can walk through walls, people, basically anything!" James exclaimed.

I chuckled. "James Potter, you are truly a man-child."

There was a quiet gasp behind me, coming from where I could sense the stalker under Thanatos' cloak was. Suddenly, the person began to retreat back towards the castle again. No one else seemed to notice, so I didn't point it out.

"He's right though, it's more helpful to be intangible. And it is rather fun." Lily said with a smile.

"Alright, let's get you to McGonagall." Percy said with a grin.

James shot forward, his ghostly form zooming across the grass.

"WHOOOOOO!"

Lily laughed and took off after him, leaving us to laugh as well and run to catch up to them.

----------------------

Harry POV

I took several deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

This has to be a trick. Some sick plot of di Angelo's to freak me out so he and his Death Eater friends can get closer to us. No one ever believes me. No one ever trusts Harry Potter. Even though I saved everyone's butts just about every year since first!

I raced into the common room. None of the exchange students were there. 

Good.

"Hey, everyone!" I leapt up on a table.

"Harry, what are you-" I waved a hand at Ron, cutting him off.

"I have something important that you all need to know!" The entire common room was watching me now. 

"What is it?" Neville called.

"It's about the exchange students."

"Oh for gods' sakes." Hermione muttered, clearly enough for anyone to hear her.

"It's important, Hermione." I snapped.

"Well?" Seamus called.

"The exchange students are Death Eaters!"

There were gasps around the room, then three voices burst out laughing.

I glared at Hermione, Neville and Ginny. "It's true!"

"They're no more Death Eaters than you, Harry!" Neville exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? Then why do they have tattoos?" I countered.

"They're from America, Harry. Tattoos are much more common there." Hermione said. "They are certainly not Death Eaters. And those tattoos are NOT Dark Marks."

"If they aren't Death Eaters, then how come di Angelo can do Dark Magic?" I sneered.

"He can't do Dark Magic." Ginny snapped.

"Oh really? Then how can he touch ghosts?" I retorted.

"It's not Dark Magic. It's Black Magic." Ginny corrected in a tone that said it was obvious.

"What's the difference?" I snorted.

"There's a huge difference, actually." A voice said from the side.

Thalia and Jason stepped into view, their arms crossed.

"Dark Magic is any magic used expressly for evil, such as mass murder or the making of a Horcrux." Thalia said in a condescending tone.

"Black Magic is just that. It uses the literal blackness, such as shadows, for good or travel." Jason added.

"How can di Angelo do that?" I asked.

"His father taught him. Just like my father taught me how to do this." Thalia pointed at me. A bolt of lightning raced from her fingers and hit me in the chest.

"Agh!" I fell off the table I was standing on.

"Nice shot, Thalia." Ginny called.

I slowly sat up, groaning in pain. Suddenly a hand grabbed my shirt and I was lifted to my feet, then off them.

Jason's blue eyes practically crackled with electricity. "We are not Death Eaters, we're here to help. If you have a problem with that, keep it to yourself."

I nodded nervously. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his hand sparking, much like his sister's had.

"Good." Jason let go of me abruptly and marched out the portrait-hole with Thalia.

I received several glares as my classmates went back to their work.

One thing ran through my head.

They HAVE to be Death Eaters.

[A/N Take that Harry! And yes, Lily and James are kinda like Nico's family. The only reason he wasn't happy about bringing them back is because of all the paperwork he would have to do.]