Teachers. Can't Trust 'Em.

Hermione POV

Annabeth went to follow her boyfriend, but the teacher grabbed her arm. "Miss Chase, you must fight your boggart before you leave."

My sister whirled and stormed towards the trunk, a look of pure fury on her face. 

"Fine."

The trunk burst open and our mother stepped out.

"Annabeth." She said coldly. "You're supposed to be smart, aren't you? What happened in that cavern? A true child of mine would have gotten out without falling."

Annabeth began to laugh. "I chose that fall. I knew I would fall either way. I'm just glad I had Percy."

"Ah yes, Percy." Athena sneered. "Another reason you aren't a true daughter of mine."

Annabeth grabbed her dagger and slashed it at the boggart. Athena stumbled, then laughed. The noise was swiftly ended when her daughter kicked her in the face.

"Take 'er out, Annabeth!" Thalia shouted. My sister complied by shoving our mother back into the trunk.

"You don't matter to me, Mother. My step-mom might be a little colder than you, but at least she's around. She cares in her own way. εἰς κόρακας."

Annabeth slammed the trunk shut as I stared at her. It may have been a boggart, but those were real feelings.

"Same to you, Lady." She spat at the teacher before leaving to search for Percy.

"What'd she say?" Ron asked.

"To Hell with you." Thalia and I translated simultaneously. 

Mrs. Asuma reddened and waved her wand. The water from a fountain in the corner made a screen in front of us. "We're going to watch what happens." I turned to the other demigods and realized that Nico had left as well.

"How, Professor?" Harry asked.

"Special messages. They are quite common from where the exchange students come from." She tossed a drachma in and muttered something about Percy.

The screen blurred then showed Percy sprinting down the corridor. He checked behind him, then stopped and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily and crying.

As we watched silently, he slid to the ground, muttering names. All the ones who had been his boggart.

This went on for a few minutes before footsteps were heard in the corridor.

"Percy?" Annabeth asked, coming into veiw. Nico was right behind him.

"I'm going to say this now." The son of Hades spoke. "If you need to talk to any of them, I can bring them back. 'Cept Bianca and Zoë, but you know they don't blame you."

Percy grimaced, then looked up, his eyes red and puffy. "Luke. I need to know it wasn't him. In..." He took a deep breath and forced himself to say it. "In the messages."

Nico nodded, then frowned. Before we could see what happened, as I was sure he was about to summon a ghost, Thalia shouted, "Don't!"

The three demigods turned to see us watching. Annabeth and Nico looked angry, Percy resigned.

"You!" Thalia snarled, jabbing a finger at the teacher. "I knew it was you!"

Mrs. Asuma raised an eyebrow. "Care to explain, Miss Grace?"

Thalia snarled again and snapped her fingers. The teacher's appearance changed, showing a pale skinned woman with fire for hair and dangerous eyes. Her features flickered briefly to a dark-skinned woman with long brown hair, then back to the original teacher.

"Kelli!" Annabeth and Percy exclaimed at the same time.

"Thought so." Thalia said, producing her bow. "One move and you're dead, princess."

Kelli snarled and I sliced through the connection of the Iris Message, hearing Percy's and Annabeth's feet pounding towards us in the hall.

All the demigods had produced weapons, even Calypso. She held a short sword. I made a motion to Draco not to do anything. He nodded quietly. 

Neville's hand twitched, but then he saw my signal as well.

Percy burst through the door and ran to the front, pushing through the crowd.

Gone was the crying, broken boy. This was Percy Jackson, Bane of Monsters, Slayer of Kronos and Gaia, along with many other despicable creatures.

"Go back to hell where you belong!" He roared, stabbing Riptide into Kelli's chest. To our surprise, he actually got her.

The empousa screamed as Percy's sharp Celestial Bronze sword pierced her chest, then she dissolved into gold dust. The window blew open and the dust flew out. I saw Jason's hand moving slowly as he guided the winds.

"You just killed a teacher!" A Slytherin girl screeched. "I'm telling McGonagall!"

"I already know. I actually was coming to deal with her myself." Came a voice from the door.

McGonagall smiled at us when we turned to her in surprise.

"Students, go to the Great Hall. Tell any teachers whose classes you go past to take their students and to sound the alarm that there is an important announcement coming up. We will be there soon."

"We?" Annabeth asked.

"Mr. Jackson and I have something to talk about."

[A/N I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! I promise I'm staying this time, at least for a little while. Enjoy!]