5

Y/N POV

"So, as we all know, we are here to discuss, what we're gonna do with her." Bang Chan said and everyone looked at me.

"Oh come on boys, y'all are acting like I'm a big deal. You know, you can just let me go and we can continue living our lives as if nothing had happened. Don't worry, I won't tell anything." I said calmly with confident smile on my face.

"Yeah, like hell we will. After what we went through to catch you. You even scratched my face. Who knows, that might leave a scar." said Changbin angrily and punched into the table. Seugmin and I.N got a bit scared by the sudden noise, but the rest seemed pretty much used to it.

"Well, at leats I tried it, right?" I said with smile

" And about that scratch on you face. You can't really blame me, can you? You were holding me so harshly, I thought you were going to rip my limbs. It was just rightfull selfdefense." I said with serious face and looked him directly into his eyes.

He turned his face away from me and rather looked in front of him at Felix.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

"Come on. No need for these necessery fights. What happened, happened. Am I right?" said Felix and everyone but Changbin and Hyunjin were nodding in agreement.

Yeah, I could tell I gave them hard time, but I don't regret it.

"Miss Y/N, I thing we all can agree, that we want it to end here and now. So, what about this?" said Minho a put papers in front of me.

When I read through it I realized what this was all about. It was non-disclosure agreement. They wanted me to never tell anybody anything, to destroy all of the evidence, that I worked so hard for. They wanted me to never cross their path again.

I looked up from the paper and looked at all of them. They are not being serious, right? How can they even think I'm going to sign these papers?

"Miss Y/N, you know who we are. You were watching us for a while now, right? You know what we are capable of." said Bang Chan with a little smile.

My blood was boiling inside me. I was so angry. How can they so shamessly do something like this? Months worth of work. I gave up so many things for this. They don't really thing that I will sign it so easyly, do they?

I.N stood up and untied me meanwile Minho put a pen in front of me. I stretched myself a little and looked for a few second at the papers. Not because I was reconsidering it, just to make them think I was.

Then I slowly picked up the papers and tore them with a nice smile on my face. Then I threw them into the air.

"That's my answer on your offer, gentlemen." I said still with a smile.

"We thought that it won't be so easy with you, miss y/n. For this case, we prepared this little presentation for you." said Minho

They turned my chair to face the wall behind me, on which was now projecting presentation with my face.

" Y/N, born 0/00/2001 in x/y. Is a reporter writing for american XX company but at the moment works in the korean branch. Should I continue or is this enough as prove of our power." said Minho.

I was looking at a presentation with all information about me, that I could possibly think of. Wait, what is this? I focused little bit more on the notes at the end of the slide. Single? Really? Even this information?

"Ya know, you didn't have to put the last note there." I said and faced them.

"Miss Y/n we want you to take this seriously, we know where you live, we know your friends, family. And we can get easily rid of them and make your life a living hell." said I.N and looked at me almost with pitiful face.

How can this young, innocent looking boy be part of mafia, I thought. On the other hand, you could say that about any other member. I knew they were just trying to intimidate me. Their first rule is to never kill innocent people. Which obviously my family and friends are.

Minho put the papers in front of me again. Jeez, how many copies does he have? I thought to myself. Then I looked at them and started my great speach.

"You know, finding a few informations about someone is no big deal. I've been stalking you for a while now, how you said. So I also have few information about you." I said and started to slowly and precisely fold the paper in front of me.

"Kim Seung-min, born 22/9/2000, height 178cm and weight 56kg, blood type A, has older sister that he frequently visits. Last time was two weeks ago, another meting is planned on 0/00." I said and looked at him.

"Yang Jeong-in aka I.N, born 8/2/2001, height 172cm and weight 55kg, blood type A, has younger and older brother, haven't seen them for a while but visits them regulary every year on theirs birthdays. The youngest capo of the group." I said and looked at him.

"These are just the basic informations. My knowledge goes much deeper, and I have it about all of you." I said and lifted up my paper plane, which I was folding so precisely the whole time.

"You chose the wrong opponent for this game, boys." I said and threw my paper plane. It flew in the room for a while and then it landed on the table right in front of Bang Chan.

Everyone was silent. They knew I was following them around the streets, they knew I asked about them. But they miscalculated. They didn't know, how much I dedicated myself into getting to truly know them. They badly underestimated their enemy. I never derelict my work. When do something, I do it like no one else.

All eyes were on me. They didn't know what to do. I surprised them. I smiled. I liked to see their desperate faces. All but two of them looked like that. Bang Chan and Minho. These two stayed calm even when I said all that. They were good. No wonder they are the boss and consigliere. No wonder they had such respect amongst the members.

They looked at each other and nodded. I guess this my time. They are going to kill me.

Minho nodded at I.N and he pulled out his gun and aimed it right at my head. I just calmly sat there. Minho pulled out another copy of document and forced me the pen.

"Do you wanna die that badly or what? Just sign these papers and you can go home, isn't that all you want?" said Seungmin

I slowly started to write with the pen on the paper. While doing so I could feel tears in my eyes. I'm not gonna stop them. Not this time. Few tears were going down my face.

"On the other hand, is there any reason to live if all that you worked so hard for, all that you dedicated yourself to, all that you sacrifed so much for, is destroyed? Is there reason to live in this cruel and unrighteous world and pretend that it's the other way around?" I said and looked up. My eyes met with Bang Chan's.

"I already suffered and sucrificed myself more then enough in my life. I won't take back not even one step of mine. Even if it means my death." I said, wiped away my tears and was waiting for what was going to happen.

Han took the paper from me and looked at it.

"Hah, this girl has guts if nothing else." he said and showed the paper to Minho, Bang Chan and then rest of the group. On the paper was by my handwriting written beautiful, sweet Fuck you.

I smiled. Their faces were priceless. In the end, I guess I had fun till my last moments. Just how I wished. I straighten up and close my eyes. Waiting for what was obviously going to happen.

A few endless seconds past by and nothing happened. They I could hear Bang Chan's loud exhale. I opened my eyes filled with confusion. Our eyes met again.

"I guess you want it the hard way, then. Get her down into the basement." He said