65

Y/N POV

Trigger warning! The following chapter contains material that may be harmful or traumatazing to some audiences. Such as mention of abuse, violence, harmful behaviour etc. It is not suitable for anyone under age of 18 and may not be suitable for all adult readers. View at your discretion.

After a few drinks I started to feel dizzy. Like really dizzy.

I don't really understand why. I can hold my liquor pretty well.

"What's up baby? Feeling a little bit dizzy?" asked Jae and put his arm around my shoulder.

I looked at him but everything was blurry. It was like riding a roller coaster. A bad one. It felt like I'll throw up any second.

"It looks like someone's  a pretty lightweight drinker, right?" said Jae and pressed his body to mine. I tried to shove him away but I had no strength. How is that possible? What is that supposed to mean?

"Oh, don't worry sweetheart. I'll take care of you. I have a room upstairs. It'll be really nice." he said with such disgusting smirk, that I didn't know for a moment, if I want to throw up because of all the dizziness or because of his face.

Probably because of the latter. No, for sure because of it.

Jae gestured towards someone on the dance floor and exchanged a look with the bartender. Then he grabbed me by my waist and helped me stand up.

I wanted to use this situation and make some space between us, but was unsuccessful once again. I tried to push him away from me, but it just made him hold me more firmly and pull me closer, if that was even possible.

I tried to look around me to find Bang Chan..

To find anyone from Stray kids, but they were nowhere to be seen.

The more Jae dragged me towards the hallway, that led to private rooms, that one could rent, the more the realization hit me. 

It was slow at first, it was just something matte in my foggy mind. But with every step my mind got a little bit clearer. 

I'm good at drinking.

I had just a few drinks.

I've never been in such state. Even at my lowest I was still able to walk more or less on my own and was able to take care of myself. Now I was just a wasted person with almost non-functional legs getting dragged to the unknown.

The bartender and Jae obviously had some kind of agreement.

An agreement.

That's when it hit me.

I have misunderstood. They had a different kind of agreement.

It was this type of agreement.

.

.

He put something in my drinks. 

That's why I was unable to do anything. Why I was like new doll getting carried away by child that was excited to play with it for the very first time.

That's why I wasn't able to come up with a single useful thought.

I started to turn my head around like crazy, viciously searching for the guys. 

For him.

You can't be serious.

I knew that this guy was rotten to the core, but I didn't expect that he would go to such lengths.

As if getting advantage of drunk girls wasn't enough. He just had to drugged them.

 Of course he was capable of doing something like that.