24

Y/N POV

At the moment when I smirked I could see Hyunjin frowned at me.

Good. Now he should act under the influence of emotions. It's more dangerous but if I'll be careful, it'll be an easy win for me.

"Come at me." I just said sassy and waited for him to do something.

"You'll get what you want." said Hyunjin angrily with gritted teeth.

In that moment Hyunjin ran at me with a punch. I smoothly avoided it and grabbed his arm. In the next moment I tossed him over my shoulder and then stepped on his chest still holding his arm, that was now painfully twisted.

I could hear the members next to me gasp in surprise and Hyunjin was lying on the ground in pain, unable to move without me letting him.

"Y/N is the winner. Now please release Hyunjin." said I.N and just as he said it I did so.

I reached out my hand towards the lying Hyunjin to help him get up, but his head was turned from me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt or something?" I said worriedly and looked at Hyunjin.

"You know, you're better than I expected." he said and turned his head around.

"Are you really okay? Do you need any help?" I asked again still reaching with my hand towards him to help him.

"Nah. I just really underestimated you, you know. Maybe you're not so incapable like I thought." he said and grabbed my hand.

I helped him to get up while he still whined in pain.

"You know, we will need to do this again. But properly. I won't underestimate you again." he said with a smile and went to the guys.

Wait. Did I just make up with Hyunjin?

When I looked at the rest of the members, they all had different types of expressions on their faces.

Han and Felix looked surprised but happy. Changbin was helping Hyunjin and checking his state. Seungmin and Minho looked entertained. And Bang Chan was standing there with a smile on his face and watching me.

"Hahahaha. You gotta be kidding me." Laughed Seungmin and pretended to wipe off tears from laughter.

"I guess you really are Aera's student." said Minho with a little smile on his face.

"You guess? She just beat Hyunjin's ass exactly the same way, like Aera beat your's. You two were even whining the same way." said Seungmin and laughed at Minho and Hyunjin.

"Hey! You don't need to exaggerate." said Minho in defense.

"Yeah, that's right. It wasn't that bad." agreed Hyunjin.

"Oh come on guys, we all know, that it was that bad." said Seungmin and Han, Felix and Changbin joined him and also laughed.

"Hey, you're supposed to be on my side!" said frustrated Hyunjin to Changbin.

"Sorry, but it's true. She really beat your ass. You shouldn't have underestimated her." said Changbin and looked at me.

"It was good fight y/n. Now I don't mind so much that you hurt me. If I was hurt by fighter like that, then I can't really have any complaints." said Changbin with a big smile on his face.

My heart just fluttered from happiness. Does it mean that I made up with Hyunjin and Changbin? That would be amazing. I'm so happy.

"Hey, y/n! When did you plan to tell us, that you're this good?" shouted at me all of sudden Han with a smile on his face. He was certainly entertained by this little fight.