61

Y/N POV

I kind of meant it. There really was nothing to talk about. Bang Chan already explained everything to me. And after being alone and being able to think everything through, there wasn't really much to forgive him.

Maybe just the fact, that he hasn't told me from the start. But considering the overall situation, I just can't stay mad at him for a long time.

But I couldn't let him know that now. We'll have a chat after this. After a few drinks.

I could see that I hurt him. And hurt was a weak word. I couldn't look at him. Not when he's like this. It hurts me too.

I grabbed Felix and walked with him into the club. To others it probably looked like I was cold-hearted. But I just needed to get from him as fast as possible.

I don't know what I would do if I stayed there even a second longer. I would probably give in and caressed his cheeks. Or hugged him. Or told him how I don't mean it and that I love him.

But now is really no time for it.

"Y/N, I think you should talk with him." said Felix and looked at me with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Felix, I'll... I'll do it. After this. But now is not the right time." I said and Felix just nodded in agreement.

"You're right." he said and we continued.

We skipped a really long queue that led all the way through what I guess you could call the halway of this club, until bodyguards appeared in front of us.

The rest of the Stray Kids were already waiting for us and soon even Bang Chan caughed up to us. Minho then said something to the bodyguards and they let us without any further questioning in.

A loud disagreement was heard from the crowd, which was quite understandable, considering the fact, that we just appeared and skipped this hours long queue. I mentally apologized to every person standing and patiently waiting there.

As we entered, all of my senses were overwhelmed. Lights all over the place and music resonating through my brain. It's been a while since I've experienced something like this and I gotta admit, i kind of missed it.

"Wow. That's something." was heard from I.N and his eyes were filled with sparkles.

"Welcome to the adult world. Not everything is as it seems. Half of the people here are probably blacked out and on the verge of dying of alcohol poisoning. And the other is getting close to it. I hope you'll enjoy your visit here." I said and smiled at him.

His smiled dropped and looked at me with almost fear in his eyes.

"I'm kidding, partially." I said and hugged him around his shoulders.

"Don't worry, with our assistance you'll be just fine." joined me Han once again.

"I'm still not convinced that that's really what I want." said I.N and you could see that his enthusiasm came back.

"We should get into it." said Changbin.

"That's right, let's get this over with." said Hyunjin while rubbing his neck.

"Aren't you way too impatient, gentlemen?" said ironically Seungmin with a smirk.

"Stop talking and let's get this over with." said impatiently Bang Chan and went through the crowd towards a bunch of free seats.

All of us looked at each other.  Minho straightened up his posture and with his hands in his pockets gestured us with his head,that had poker face, to follow Bang Chan.

All of us obediently obeyed and tried our best to get through the super drunk and high on life crowd.

As I was trying to get through, a few bodies slammed into me and I almost ended up on the floor under everyones feet. Luckily Felix was near me and caught me just in time, helping me to stabilize myself.

"Thank you." i just exhaled exhausted.

"Be careful. You're risking your life trying to get through this." he said and pushed some people off.

"Luckily I have you here." I said smiling.

"It shouldn't be me though. I know someone, who would give his life, to be in my place right now." said Felix and my smile that I had just a second ago faded away.

"You didn't need to be so harsh on him, you..." said Felix but I stopped him.

"I love him." I said simply and Felix piped down.

"So don't worry about us." I said and for a moment I could swear that I've seen relief in Felix's face.

"Alright." he said and smiled slightly.

"I have one questing on you." I said and stopped. Considering our situation this was one of the worst decisions that I could have made. But I didn't want others to hear us.

"Go on, but quickly. I don't like it here." said Felix and nodded towards me to talk.

"Does the owner of this club know your faces. Will he recognize you and the others, if he sees you?" I asked with all seriousness.

"I don't think so. If he has ever seen us it's been a really long time ago. We never really appeared here. Our staff usually handles these kind of things. It's just because this got out of hand, that we're here." he said and had a big question mark across his face.

"Great then. That's what I wanted to hear." I said and lost in my thoughts for a second.

"Why?" asked confused Felix.

"Felix, no matter what I'll do you mustn't interrupt me. You mustn't interfere in any way. You nor anyone else. Do you understand? It's neccesary for success in this mission." I said, not answering his question.

"What do you mean by that?" asked worried, almost anxious Felix.

"It might seen too harsh or even cruel. But you mustn't. Promise me." I said and looked him in his eyes.

"I promise." said in the end hesitantly Felix and gulped down.

As we joined the rest of the group you could see how nervous he was.

But only now we can get things moving.

All the guys looked at me and waited for me to do anything.

"Now what?" asked impatiently Hyunjin.

"Now, we'll get started." I just simply said and looked back at them.

.

.

Let's get this over with.