69

Bang Chan POV

She held my hand. She...She did it on her own. She grabbed me and was now dragging me.

Oh fuck this. I feel like a kid getting a new toy. 

She wants me, doesn't she? Why am I so happy? Am I stupid?

And am I blushing? I hope not...that would be rather awkward. But I do feel hot.

And I do feel like the luckiest man in the whole world.

Just looking at her right now...at her mesmerizing eyes, her beautiful face, that gorgeous body and that warm smile. Oh god, I want her to keep smiling. To keep smiling at me.

I'll do everything for her to keep that smile on her pretty face. 

Just her looking at me and smiling at me does things to me...I never thought I could feel.

This excitement, this interest...this god damn feeling makes me act like a fool.

But she's by my side. Oh god, she said that, didn't she? She wants me by her side.

Just the memory of her saying those words made my heart skip a beat.

Fuck....I'm deeply and undeniable in love with her, aren't I?

I laughed a bit at that realization. I intertwined our fingers and held her hand tighter in mine.  I stared at her and couldn't help myself. I just had to look at her...at the most beautiful human being that I've ever laid my eyes on. She was a masterpiece.

And I was the lucky one who got her. 

I felt like I should thank the gods or something that I was able to hold this girls hand and call her mine.

"You look rather happy, mr. Bang." she said with a raised eyebrow and an amused smile.

"Well, how could I not be happy when I'm holding your hand and have you by my side." I said with a small smirk and she rolled slightly her eyes at my answer while having a small smile on her lips.

Oh god, I would kill for that smile. 

I would kill for those lips. 

"I'm glad we're back." I said and smiled at her widely.

"I hope you know that I won't let it go that easily." she said teasingly.

"I know, darlin'." I said and kissed her lightly on her cheek. She blushed slightly and her reaction made a whole new feeling and sensation spread  all over my body. 

She had such a power over me and she wasn't even aware of it.

We left the club and I called my driver to pick us up. It didn't take him long to arrive and before one could realize, I was opening and holding the car door for my lady.

We got in the car and soon enough we were driving towards the mansion. I took her hand in mine and she didn't protest. It felt so natural for us. Like something that was always meant to be. Like her hand was made to fit in mine.

Like we were made for each other. Like I was made for her.

.

.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a phone.

Of my phone. Someone was calling me.

I got the phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen.

Minho.

I picked up the call and put the phone to my ear.

"Yeah, Minho? Don't worry, we're already on our way to the mansion." I said to the phone and smiled at y/n.

"Chan..." said Minho with a serious and troubled voice and...what was it? What else was in his voice?

Worry? I've never heard Minho like this....was he...?

"We have a big problem. Actually, let me change my choice of words. We're fucked."

.

.

.

Y/N POV

We got in the car and for a moment everything felt just right. Like it was meant to be like this from the beginning. 

Me and Bang Chan. 

Us. Together.

He held my hand in his and it felt like everything I've ever wanted.

There was peace and calmness...at least for a while....

The sound of a phone brought us back to reality.

Chan picked up the call and smiled at me. I did not understand the words of the caller but the voice...it felt so familiar.

Who was it? 

Oh, right! Minho. It must be him. I looked again at Chan with a smile, being proud of myself and my detective skills, but my smile disappeared as soon as I saw Chan.

His smile was gone. 

And his face was now pale. I wasn't sure whether he looked more scared or angry.

It was something in between...or maybe combination of both...and something else on top.

I had no idea what was going on but I knew it wasn't good. And by the look of Chan's face it wasn't good at all. It must have been something serious. Something terrible.

It felt like my heart completely stopped beating. Just what exactly was going on?

Chan said just a few words to the phone, nothing specific.

"Yeah" "Hmm" "Got it"

That was all. I was more lost than Nemo.

I looked at him with a worried face and put my hand on his in a calming manner.

"Are you okay? What's going on?" I asked and looked at him.

"Stop right here." He said to the driver and didn't even look at me.

Just what happened?

The driver stopped by the side of the road and Chan looked at him with a deadly stare.

"Get her home. And make sure nothing happens to her. I'll call for myself some other driver." He said and got out of  the car. He still hasn't even looked at me. 

I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and tried to follow him but before I was able to get out of the car he blocked my way with his body and looked at me.

Finally. At least something. At least he was looking at me now...I can get his attention...he will explain himself to me now.

I looked at him with anticipation in my eyes. "Chan.."

Before I could continue he gave me a quick peck on my cheek that was followed with a few words.

"I have something important to take care of."

He just simply said and gently moved my legs and my body back into the car, buckled me and then closed the door.

After he did so, the driver step on the pedal and we were on our way again. But this time we were driving to a completely different destination. To my and Aera's flat.

I didn't know what to do or how to react.

I wasn't even able to completely comprehend what just happened.

He was here and now...he's gone.

He just left. Like that.

He left me here all confused and without a single reason or explanation.

And all I could do was stare and try to wrap my head around it.

How could this whole situation change so drastically and so quickly?

.

.

What the fuck just happened?