14

Bang Chan POV

"The car is in front of the entrance." said Minho when he stepped back to the hall.

"Alright, we can go now..." I said but quickly stopped when I realized that y/n fell asleep.

"She did not. I haven't even been gone for that long." said Minho and came to us with intentions of waking her up.

"It's alright Minho. She's exhausted. I can take her." I said.

"Don't be stupid. She's an adult. She can walk on her own." Minho argued but I wasn't going to let him win this argument.

"We literally drugged her. The least thing we can do is carry her to the car." I said and carried her bridal style to the car.

All that I could hear behind me was Minho's annoyed voice saying: "Whatever."

I buckled her seat belt and then got to my seat next to her. Minho was already in his place opposite to us.

We said to our driver y/n's address and we left off.

At first the ride was quiet, y/n was sleeping, I was looking out of the window and Minho was working on something on his tablet. After a few minutes he spoke up and broke the silence.

"You know, she's still our enemy." he said without looking up from his work.

"Of course I know that." I said without hesitation. How could I not be possibly aware of it?

"So, until she's our ally, you should hide your feelings. At least in front of the rest of the members and her." said Minho casually, still working on something.

I stayed quiet for a while. Did I hear right?

"Y'know, the members would probably not like the idea of you liking our enemy. They're not really into the Romeo and Juliet kind of thing. And her, she could easily use you and use it as her advantage without truly reciprocating your feelings." he said seriously.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have any feelings to her." I said finally. Why couldn't I say it earlier?

That was the time when Minho finally looked up from his work and looked me into my eyes.

"Maybe you don't love her yet. Maybe this feeling isn't stong enough to even call it like. But it's obvious, that you have interest in her. You never looked at anyone the way you look at her. " he said and looked at her and then me.

"I guess there's nothing wrong with it, as long as she will become one of us or at least our ally. Just wanted you to know it, in the end I'm your advisor and I get paid for this." he said and I nodded.

"But I also wanted you to know, that I'm saying this as your friend, Chris." he said and looked at me.

"Yeah, thanks for it. But you don't need to worry about that. It won't happen. I won't catch feelings for her." I answered him.

"Yeah, whatever you say, bro. If you ever need anyone to talk to, just know, that I'm here for you." said Minho with a small smile.

"Yeah, thank you. I really appreciate this." I said and looked out of the window. And then I realized something.

"Wait. What do you mean by whatever you say?" I asked and looked at him.

"What? I said something like that? You had to overhear me." he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, like hell I did." I said and we both laughed.

"You're fired, just so you know." I said in between our laughs.

"Just so you know, you were the worst boss I ever had." he answered. 

We continued to tease each other for a little more and then we spend the rest of the ride occasionally talking to each other in a pleasant atmosphere.