60

Y/N POV

I was standing outside waiting for the car to arrive. After the guys left I, Felix, Han and I.N texted each other quite a lot in our group chat. It was nice. It reminded me how much I miss them. How much I miss being with them. Living in the mansion. Being with Ban...

I should stop my thoughts right here. That is enough. Han offered me to pick me up before the mission and to drive there together. I didn't refuse. At least I don't have to go by subway, looking like this.

I dressed and did my makeup according to my mission. Nothing extreme, but still far from basic work clothing. So you could tell that guys didn't quite hesitate to steal a look at me or even catcall me. It wasn't pleasant at all. Thank god I'll avoid the subway. I swear that the guys there are even worse and more fearless. They're not scared to "accidentally" press on you. 

Disgusting.

"Come on Han. What's taking you so long?" I exhaled standing there.  It's not like I can do anything else than wait here. 

I hugged myself trying to warm myself up a little bit. Tonight wasn't the coldest night, but the clothes that I was wearing didn't really help. Well, at least I felt attractive. I gotta admit that tonight's look is particularly good.

Just when I was reconsidering my decision and thinking about taking the subway in the end a black car appeared. A tinted window rolled down and behind it appeared Han.

"Hop in!" shouted Han from inside the car and I just stood there staring at him with a raised eyebrow for a few seconds.

"What?" asked confused Han and gestured me to get in.

"Just what in christ took you so long? You were supposed to be here like 20 minutes ago." I asked and looked at him if he's really going to pretend like nothing happened at all.

"Get in and then we can talk." he said impatiently and opened the door for me. I got in and was happy to finally be at place that was providing me some warmness unlike the streets did.

"It might be my fault we arrived so late." was heard from the back of the car.

I turned around and saw I.N shyly sitting there.

"Oh, hey I.N. I'm sorry I didn't notice you. It's great to see you again." I said and smiled at him.

"Oh, so it's great to see him but not me? If that's so you can just get out of the car and get to the club on your own." said Han and looked at me.

"It's not my fault you're the worst uber driver in the uber driver's history." I said and stuck out my tongue.

"Don't forget that this uber can charge you extra fees for being annoying." said Han and looked at me deadly serious.

"What I meant was, that I've never experienced such an amazing ride. And I totaly don't mind the 20 minutes wait. Actually, I'm so gratefull that you were so late. You were just trying to teach me patience, right?" I said and looked at him.

Han just rolled his eyes and slightly smiled while focusing on the way.

"When... when we're talking about the wait, it's actually my fault." repeated once again I.N from the back.

"Oh, really? How's that?" I asked and looked at him. His cheeks were slightly turning red. I just raised my eyebrows in curiosity and looked at Han expecting explanation.

"I.N was nervous because of the party. It's his first big party, so he wanted to look good. Even though it's more of a work than actual party. He couldn't decide what to wear." said Han and looked at I.N in the rear view mirror. He slightly smiled.

"Oh is that so? That's amazing I.N. I bet that after we're finished there will be surely time for some fun. Actually, if you allow me, I would love to join you and enjoy myself a little bit. If you don't mind." I said and looked at him.

"I don't mind at all. I can't wait." said I.N and a big smile grew upon his face.

"You see, I told you so. After we're finished, I'll show you how to party." said Han and reciprocated the smile.

"I would rather not." said all of sudden I.N and dropped the smile.

"You would rather not what?" asked Han.

"Party with you. I don't know why, but I don't have a good feeling about it." said I.N and I couldn't help myself but to burst in laughter.

"And what are you laughing at?" asked faked angrily Han.

"Me? Nothing. Don't worry Han." I said and we all laughed. The rest of the ride was more that just pleasurable. The previous anxiety that I had because of my meeting with Bang Chan suddenly disappeared and I even felt like looking forward to it.

Han parked in front of the club and we saw, that the rest of the Stray Kids were already waiting there for us. We got out of the car and one could immediately tell that we were in high spirits.

"Someone's in a good mood today." said Minho with a smirk on his face when he saw us.

"Well, nothing wrong with a little fun before work, is there?" I said and looked at him with a slight smile on my lips.

"We'll see how long will this good mood of yours will last." answered Minho and gestured us to go into the club.

Now that I looked at them, they all were kind of dressed up just like me. I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this for sure. I just probably expected them to arrive in their suits. But they looked like any other young adult going into club, wearing comfy yet fancy clothes.

All of them looked great.

Felix came towards me and gave a big hug.

"It's so great to see you here y/n, you look amazing." he said and admired me for a second.

"Stop it, or I'll blush. And look at yourself. You're so freaking handsome. I don't know why but I didn't expect you guys to wear, well, normal clothing." I admitted hesitantly and smiled at him.

"You know, even we are normal human beings. We also go to parties and are getting drunk. Plus, this is kind of undercover mission. I have the feeling, that suits would draw unwanted attention." said Felix and went with me towards the entrance.

"You know what, that actually makes so much sense. Why am I even surprised?" I said to myself and laughed a little bit.

As we were coming towards the entrance I noticed a figure standing right next to it, waiting.

Bang Chan.

"Y/N, can we talk?" he asked when we were just next to him.

"I'll give you some space." said Felix and were about to leave us alone, but I grabbed his arm and stopped him from doing so.

"No need. We have nothing to talk about. Let's just get inside. I have a few more questions on you." I said and just ignored Chan standing there.

Fasade on his face broke. If he looked fine a minute ago he looked far from that right now.

Sorry Chan. Ignoring you is kind of part of mine plan. But to be honest, I don't mind to delay our conversation for a little while.

"Y/N, I mean it. Please." he almost pleaded and grabbed my hand to stop me. 

A heat spread all across my body. No matter how hard I tried to deny it, I missed him. His touch. His smile. His words.

But now wasn't the time for it.

"As I said, there's nothing to talk about. Let's get this over with." I said looking him deadly in the eyes and got away from his grip.