10

Bang Chan POV

I closed the door from my office and let out exhale.

"Well, this went better, than I expected." I said to myself and took out a phone from my pocket. I went straight to messages and to our group chat. Felix persuaded me to make one, with the most important members in our group. At first I was a bit sceptical about this idea, but these days I find it really handy.

I quickly messaged to everyone to come to our meeting room for a consultation about our troublemaker. I was pretty sure they won't like the idea, but it was up to me to make this decision and I hope they will understand and cooperate.

When I came into the room, everyone was already there. 

"Good to see you guys, again." I said and sat in my place.

"Yeah, long time no see." said jokingly Han and all of us laughed for a little.

But the laught didn't last for long and was quickly replaced with a uncomfortable quiet.

"So, what is the result?" asked Minho.

Everyone looked at me. Everyone wondered, how I handled the situation.

"I want you all to stay calm and listen to me, alright." I said. I needed them to listen to me. I know they won't be really happy about it, but maybe I'll make them understand.

"I asked her to be my employee." I said with a serious face and looked at everyone's reaction.

"And she agreed." I continued.

"Excuse me?" said Hyunin with a unbelievable face. It was like it woke everyone up. All of sudden they went from complete quiet to worried murmurs about my decisions.

"Hey! Bang Chan said to hear him out. So let's listen to him first." shouted Minho. I really appreaciated it.

"She will be our partner for the next three months. In these three months I'll have time to persuade her to not publish any of the evidence she got." I said and waited for their reactions.

"What she'll get from it?" asked Changbin.

This is the part I'm most afraid of. Now is the time, when they'll have objections. And I understand that.

"In those three months, she'll have time to collect even more evidence. She will be my employee and do some mostly basic work, but she will also accompany us to some deals and she will be able to document all of that. After these three months she will decide whether to publish it or not." I said and watched them.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" shouted Hyunjin.

"Wait, are you really sure about this decision, Channie?" asked Seungmin with anxious voice.

"Yeah, this is a big deal Chris." said unsure Felix.

Everyone were speaking for a while until Minho spoke up.

"What shall happen, if you don't succeed?" asked serious Minho.

"That won't happen." I said confidently.

"It's not like I don't believe you, but.." he said and his eyes lingered on me for a while.

The atmosphere was getting heavier. It was hard to breath. My mouth was dry. I gulped and tried to water it for a little.

I didn't even think about this. I knew it could happen, but I didn't want to admit it. I CAN'T fail. It's not an option.

"I'll take the responsibility on me. I'll let her publish just as much that will destroy just me. None of you will be affected." I said and looked at them to let them know, that I really mean it.

"Fuck!" said frustrated Changbin.

"Aish, this can't be real." said I.N.

"How could this got  this far?" said Han.

"It's all your fault, Hyunjin!" shouted all of sudden Changbin.

"What? What do you mean by that?"asked Hyunjin angrily.

"If it weren't for you, who got caught first, none of this would happen." continued angry Changbin

I remember it. It was the first time y/n stalked us. Hyunjin was in the middle of some deal and in the heat of it he didn't notice someone not just followed him but also took photos of him.

Lucklily I.N was his backup and noticed.

"Now hold up, it's true I haven't noticed her, but I wanted to get rid of her at the moment I found out." he said in defense.

"But you know our rules Hyunjin." said Seungmin quietly.

Everyone looked like they are going to kill themselves any minute.

"Stop that!" I shouted and everyone froze.

"If it's anyone's fault, then just and only mine. I was the one who said to I.N to let her go. I was the one who let her watch us, because I was curious, how far she'll get." I said and everyone looked at me with sad faces.

"It's my mess, so I'll clean it." I said and exhaled. I didn't even realized how nervous I was until now. But I got it over with. It's behind me.

"Alright. Let's do it like that." said Minho.

Oh god, how thankful I was for him right now. His support made me feel so much better.

"The plan is not that bad. It's really risky, but you were always like that, Bang Chan. I don't really like the idea of you not being successfull, thought. So, don't fail. Do you understand?" said Minho with blunt face and stared at me. 

I nodded and I could see a small smile peaked on his face.

"I guess you're right. We'll just have to believe Bang Chan as always. " said Felix and kindly smiled at me.

Everyone were hesitant at first but in the end nodded in agreement.

"Alright then, Minho, could you please write employment contract suituble for this situation?" I asked and looked at him.

"Of course, when do you need it?" he asked and took out his phone to write down notes.

"As soon as possible, please. I'll send you closer information in text message." I said and stood up.

"Okay, I'm on it." he said. And started to work on it.

"Bang Chan, please, don't let us down." said Felix quietly and looked me in my eyes. I just slightly nodded to let him know, that I heard him.

I'll try my best, believe me. I'll get this girl. I'll get y/n.