25

Y/N POV

I was a little bit nervous. My heart was beating like crazy. 

I'm going to fight with Bang Chan. I need to calm myself first just like I did with Hyunjin. But it was harder than I expected. I shivered. Why was I this way? 

What is it, that makes me so nervous around Bang Chan?

But now it's not the time to think about it. I need to prepare myself for this fight. I had a great advantage against Hyunjin. He underestimated me, but now, it's different.

Bang Chan now knows, that I can fight. And is ready to win.

I tried to calm myself with deep breathing just like I did before, but it was meaningless.

"You look kinda nervous, you sure you can handle this?" teased me Bang Chan with a smile on his face.

"I have never been more ready in my life." I tried to answer with confidence, but the reality was different.

"Then let's do it." said Bang Chan and took a step towards me. I instinctively stepped back.

"What is going on, darling? Are you scared?" said Bang Chan with a smirk on his face.

"There's never enough space, don't you think so?" I said with a small smile and hoped it looked confident. But I have the feeling, that it didn't.

"I think it's time to get rid of this space between us. We both know, that you like me. Maybe it's time to get little bit more physical." said Bang Chan with smirk.

My face turned red. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to distract me just like I did with Hyunjin. And he's successfull. I can't let that happen. Otherwise I will lose before I even realize it.

Just when I thought so, Bang Chan got towards me and reached his hand to grab me. I dodged it and just when I did so, his other hand reached towards me unexpectedly and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him, so now I was leaning my back against his chest.

"Hello there." whispered Bang Chan in my ear, pulled me closer towards him and grabbed my waist even tighter.

I blushed like crazy but wasn't going to let him win this easily. I'm not going to get distracted this easily again. I remembered what Aera taught me and fought back.

I grabbed his hands and pulled myself in. Then I swung my hips to one side and made a fist. The next step was supposed to be to strike his groin, but Bang Chan noticed and was faster than me.

He grabbed the hand, that was going to strike his groin and lifted it to his chest. Then he turned me to face him and with his other hand he grabbed my waist again. He pulled me closer to him and had a little smile on his face.

I tried to remember what should I do next but it was harder than I thought. All I could hear in my ears was my heart beating like crazy. I sweated. My breathing got heavier and I wasn't sure, whether it was because I was fighting or because Bang Chan was holding me this way.

I got one of my feet behind Bang Chan's foot and then leaned into him with all my strenght. He stepped back and tripped because of my prepared foot. In that moment I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the fall.

If I'm right, he's going to turn us and make me fall first, so that he would be on top of me. But it should be no problem for me to fight back from this position.

But to my surprise none of it happened. When Bang Chan found out, what was going on and that there was no way of stoping the fall, instead of getting the advantage and fighting back, he protected me from the fall.