35

Disclaimer: This chapter contains adult content. It is not suitable for anyone under age of 18 and may not be suitable for all adult readers. View at your discretion. Aka smuts ahead, guys.

Warning will be placed right in front of the scene and right behind it, so you would be still able to read/enjoy the chapter without any limitations and still be able to avoid the unwanted content. Hope it will help.

Y/N POV

"Okay, but I bet I could beat Changbin with no problem." said Hyunjin and looked at Changbin.

"You, no way. You have no chance, bruh." answered Changbin.

"I just remembered, y/n, you said, that your friend had last wishes. You told us one, but what were the others?" asked I.N.

"Well, you remember the key on the necklace? She told me to find someone, who would help me to find the door to the happiness and unlock it." I said proudly.

"So she basically told you to find a boyfriend?" asked Minho with a little laugh.

"Hey, that's not what she meant." I tried to defend.

"It sounds pretty much like boyfriend to me."Seungmin joined Minho.

"Gosh, you're unbearable when you're drunk, guys." I said but laughed too.

"Okay, then there's this one big question. If you would have to choose one of us as your boyfriend, who would you choose?" asked Hyunjin with raised eyebrow.

"Definitely not you." I answered sassy, making the guys laugh.

"But seriously, who would you choose?" asked Hyunjin.

"Now I'm also curious." joined him Changbin.

"Oh come on guys, how old are you?" I asked with a laugh.

"Come on, I think we all want to know." said impatiently Hyunjin.

"Well ,that's pretty hard." I said and thought about it. 

To be honest, I was pretty drunk at this point. I'm usually the last person to get drunk. I haven't even drink that much, but this alcohol, that I drank was pretty strong.

"You see, all of you are so unbearable, so she needs to think about who is the least annoying." said with a laugh Minho.

"Quite the opposite, there are too many good guys, I don't know who I should choose." I said and everyone looked at me in shocked. Bang Chan intensively staring at me, waiting for my answer.

"There's angel Felix, the most kind person that I have ever met. And then there's cute I.N. But to be honest, if I had to choose, I would probably choose Han." I said and everyone's jaw dropped. They were shifting their looks from me to Han and back.

"No way!" shouted Hyunjin.

"Well, no one expected this, that's for sure." said Minho.

"I didn't mean to offend you, Han, or something, it's just, I guess you're closest to my type." I said and apologized to him.

"It's okay, it's just Hyunjin's stupid game. His games never ends good." he said and we both laughed.

All of sudden a big figure appeared next to me.

"Shit, you scared me. Do you have to always appear out of nowhere?" I asked.

"Sorry, I'm just here for my glass." he said and pointed at the glass, that I took from him before.

"Oh, right." I said and wanted to hand him the glass, but he leaned to my ear instead.

"I think someone needs a punishment to remember, who their lover really is." Bang Chan whispered into my ear without anyone noticing, then taking the glass from my hand and sitting back to his place.