7

Y/N POV

I.N and Jisung led me out of the room. Time to time they were trying to grab me, but I made it clear, that I'll go by myself. We all were the whole way into the basement quiet.

The way seemed almost endless. I knew, that we were in some mansion, but I didn't know, that it was this huge. It felt like we went at least throught 200 hallways. And all of them looked the same to me. It felt like labyrinth. I couldn't even thing about escaping from here, it was maze and my sense of direction wasn't one of the best ones, to tell the truth.

Suddenly we appeared in front of strairs that led down. It was obvious, down there is basement. Abruptly I was nervous. My heart was beating like crazy. I had jelly legs.  It was beacuse of the adrenalin that got all over my body. I was scared of the unknown.

"You know, you can still sign the non-disclosure agreement. I bet Minho, I mean Lee Know has another copies." said Jisung. He must had noticed my nervousness. 

"I got this far. I'm not gonna run away now. It's too late." I said and tried to sound as confident as I could. The two of them exchanged almost worried looks.

Oh come, you're embarrassing yourself. Put yourself together! I said to myself and proudly went down the stairs. The two of them following me quickly after. 

We got into small, dirty, dark hall which was used as a crossroad. We went through one of many hallways. I could barely see anything, but I noticed, that here and there were doors that led, I can presume, into cells.

After a while we stopped. 

"It's here." said Jisung and showed me the door. 

"You know, it's still not too late." said I.N with sincerely worried face, but I stopped him, before he could continue.

"Just as I said, I already decided, and I don't regret anything." I said and smiled at the both of them. Why am I even trying to comfort them? It's not like they really care about me or something. They are just trying to make me sign the papers, so they wouldn't have to get rid of my body. It would be waste of their time and energy. 

I stepped into the cell. Shortly afterwards they shut the door and at that moment I lost one of my senses. I couldn't see anything. 

"Fuck. I hate dark." I said. I didn't like the feeling, that I don't know what's or more who is around me.

I sat down where it seemed like corner of the room and tried to rest for a bit. Just when I did so, all the pain came back. My whole body badly hurt. I can't really blame it. This whole was not just physical but also emotional rollercoaster. I could feel the headache recur again.

"Shit" I said and grabbed my head in hopes, it would make the pain to go away.

Just when I did so, the door creaked and open. The sudden light surprised me. My eyes that were used to the dark couldn't because of it focus really well. I regognized that there was a figure standing in the door, but I couldn't really say who was it. After few second of staring at this figure, my eyes finally focused and I relized who was it.

"Bang Chan." I said and stood up, however my body decided differently and my legs betrayed me at the most inappropriate moment. I was falling to the ground at least like 250 km per hour. Or at least it felt like it, okay?

Just when I thought there's no way of saving my face and pride from this fall and prepared myself for the crash, it didn't come.

I was confused as hell so I opened my eyes, that I shut before so I wouldn't have to look at the nearing ground under me.

When I looked up, I could see Bang Chan's hands holding me and saving me before the fall. I was baffled. Why would HE catch ME? I was such a problem to him. He could at least enjoy the moment of me totally embarrassing myself. Have a satisfaction from it. So why? 

Maybe I'm just looking for something that isn't there. It was probably just his reflex. 

.

.

.

That's right, reflex, that's why he caught me.