55

Y/N POV

"F fiance? What does she mean by it?" I asked and looked at Chan.

"Y/N, that's nothing. I promise. I can explain." Christopher said and looked me in the eyes.

"I I don't understand. What is going on?" I asked frustrated having tears in my eyes.

 I had just enough. This girl in front of me has been treating me shitty this whole time. But I held myself back. I tried my best.

For them.

For him.

She even threw this fucking coffee at me. But I don't care. I was determined to endure anything and everything.

For him.

For him I would give up myself.

I was already on my edge.

What the fuck is fiance supposed to mean?!

"What do you think is going on? I can't believe you're this fucking dumb. He's clearly engaged with me. We're gonna get married. And you're obvi-fucking-ously third wheeling." said Dae while looking at me and I could feel myself falling apart.

My chest started to burn as hell. It felt as if I had a heart attack. Or maybe my heart is about to burst in a second. Or maybe it already did.

I'm not sure.

My legs felt weak and I was just barely able to stand on my own.

My mind became fuzzy and I was unable to do anything. 

All of the words that Dae said, the expression that Chan had, everything was appearing in my mind at the same time.

My mind was going thousands kilometres per hour and it was not going to stop any time soon.

Was everything just a lie? 

Everything that he said to me.

Every word

Every kiss

Was it all just a lie?

I felt a pair of arm holding my shoulders. I looked up and noticed a blurred figure. Is it Chan?

I tried to look at him but I couldn't see anything. That's when I realized I was crying. For how long have I been crying? 

I winked a few times to get the tears out of my eyes and I noticed, that he was saying something. But I couldn't hear anything. My heart was beating like crazy. And that was all I could hear at the moment. 

Just my heart.

Just my broken heart pounding like crazy not believing what it heard.

Right, this can't be true.

It's gotta be a misunderstanding, right?

...right?

Bang Chan POV

The moment Dae said those words my world fell apart.

Y/N did.

I tried to tell her that it's not like this. But it was already too late. 

She was unable to hear me anymore.

"So it's true. You really have a thing with your assistant or whoever." said Dae and looked at me with a scorful look on her face.

"I came here to find out if the rumours are true and I'm really disappointed to find out, that they indeed are." she continued but I didn't want to hear any other word from her. I wanted her to finally shut up.